Customers Also Bought
- Using VHF-H high frequency design, anti-jamming, signal stability
- Use of distance and open environment, up to 50 meters
- With quartz frequency stabilization, fixed frequency design, stable and reliable, providing 42 groups selected operating frequency, to achieve multiple machines simultaneously
- Unique squelch control technology, radio frequency interference and prevent other transmitters Off the impact of sound
- Transmitter powered by a battery stack, easy to operate
- Microphone low power consumption When the battery voltage down to 4V can work properly
- Has an independent and non-equilibrium mixed audio output, convenience and sound devices
- Transmitter and receiver with LED indicate working state
- Frequency Range: 220MHz-270MHz
- Channel Number: Two channels
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-15kHz
- Most Major System: ±15kHz
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: >80dB
- Degree of Distortion: ≤0.5% (at 1kHz)
- Emissive Power: ≤10mW
- Receiver Power Supply: External connection DC 12V/300mA power source adapter
- Launcher Power Supply: 9V stack-up battery
- Output Mode: The independence and the mix elect automatically
- A wireless microphone, as the name implies, is a microphone without a physical cable connecting it directly to the sound recording or amplifying equipment with which it is associated
- More commonly known as a Radio Microphone, there are many different standards, frequencies and transmission technologies used to replace the microphone's cable connection and make it into a wireless microphone. They can transmit, for example, in radio waves using UHF or VHF frequencies, FM, AM, or various digital modulation schemes. Some low cost models use infrared light. Infrared microphones require a direct line of sight between the microphone and the receiver, while costlier radio frequency models do not
- Some models operate on a single fixed frequency, but the more advanced models operate on a user selectable frequency to avoid interference, and allow the use of several microphones at the same time
- 2 x Takstar TS-6700HH Handheld Wireless Microphones
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Audio Output Line
- 1 x Adapter
- 2 x Brackets
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 119.46||USD$ 115.50||USD$ 111.55||USD$ 106.27|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.