Customers Also Bought
- Wireless Distance: 10m
- Battery: AAA Battery
- DPI: 1200DPI
- Interface: USB
- Current: 20mA
- Size: 95 x 60 x 35mm / 3.74 x 2.36 x 1.37in(L x W x H)
- With this Desktop Wireless Mouse you can control your computer freely
- This Cheap Wireless Mouse is small, lightweight and easy to carry
- The mouse is designed with USB interface, plug & play and hot pluggable
- This mouse works on most surfaces and needs just inches for accurate movement
- This mouse gives you precise movement
- 1200DPI switching, can adapt to different working interface
- This Desktop Bluetooth Wireless Mouse is a great choice. This USB mouse glides across almost any surface without a ball or other moving parts
- This NEWMEN 300 Bluetooth wireless mouse is ergonomically designed, allowing you to comfortably move your hands
- With 1200DPI switching, this Bluetooth wireless mouse can adapt to different working interfaces
Size in Detail:
How to Troubleshoot a Wireless Optical Mouse:
Wireless accessories, like a mouse use short-wave wireless signals to facilitate communication between the computer and the device. These short-wave wireless signals generally use Bluetooth technology, but occasionally use other wireless protocols. If your wireless mouse is not working, there may be a problem with this network, or with the mouse hardware itself. To troubleshoot the source of your issues, you can follow some troubleshooting steps to see where the problem is coming from and correct it
- Reconnect wireless adapter. If you are not connecting using an internal transceiver, try using a different USB port. Adapters will not function when they are connected to a hub, so make sure the adapter is connected directly to the computer
- Make sure the bottom of the optical mouse is clean. Spray a lint-free cloth with isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol and wipe down the bottom of the mouse (including the optical eye) with the cloth. Take special care to remove all dust and dirt from the bottom of the mouse
- Use the Windows mouse diagnostic tool. See the link in the "Resource" section to download this tool. Once the download has finished, launch the "Run" dialog box and type "mousinfo". this will launch the diagnostic tool, and give you an idea if there is a hardware or software issue with your mouse. If there is a software issue (like drivers) the mouse diagnostic tool should be able to fix it
- Remove conflicting mouse software. If you have used another wireless mouse in the past, the software that came with it may be interfering with the current software. Open the Run dialog box and type "appwiz.cpl". Press "OK" and then select any conflicting mouse software or drivers from the list
- 1 x Wireless Mouse
- 1 x USB Receiver
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 25.63||USD$ 24.87||USD$ 24.10||USD$ 23.08|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.