Customers Also Bought
- Frequency Range: 2.4-2 .4835 GHz
- Channel: 13
- Network Protocol: CSMA / CA with ACK
- Transmission: DSSS
- Sensitivity: 54:-68dBm @ 10% PER, 11M:-85dBm @ 8% PER, 6M:-88dBm @ 10% PER, 1M:-90dBm @ 8% PER, 256K:-105dBm @ 8% PER (typical value)
- Interface Type: USB
- Mode: centralized control type (Infrastructure) and equation (Ad-Hoc)
- The Wireless Network Adapter provides many features that enhance today's mobile lifestyle
- The Wireless Network Adapter connects your notebook computer to your wireless network
- It lets you share your broadband internet connection farther and faster than ever
- The wireless network adapter provides optimal wireless range and speeds
- Support IEEE802.11n standards, faster transmission speed, signal quality higher
- Support for the vin200 WINxp winx64 vistaX64 vistaX86 win7x64 win7x86 operating system
- USB Wireless LAN Mini design, the world's smallest, portable, light weight
- The wireless network adapter supports IEEE802.11n standards, faster transmission speed, signal quality higher
- The Antenna of this USB network adapter is made of high quality material, durable for long time use
- The wireless LAN adapter is with USB 2.0 interface, provides high speed data transmission
Size in Detail:
How to Set Up an Edup Wireless LAN Adapter:
Install the wireless adapter in your computer
- Depending on which type of adapter you have, this process will differ. A USB adapter can simply be plugged into a USB slot on your computer. A PCMCIA wireless adapter card will plug into a PCMCIA slot on a laptop. These slots are usually on the side of the laptop
- If you have a PCI-type adapter for a desktop computer, you will need to open your computer case, and plug it into a PCI slot. In most computers, the PCI slot is white, and shorter than the other slot types. The instruction manual that came with the adapter should contain detailed instructions on how to physically install the adapter
Install the software drivers for the wireless adapter
- In most cases, your computer should automatically begin to install the right drivers
- Alternatively, you may wish to install them manually from the driver disc that should have come packaged with the adapter. Insert the CD and wait for a window to pop up. There should be a button called "Install Drivers." Click it, and follow the onscreen instructions
- Some users have reported receiving the wrong drivers with their Edup adapters, or that the official drivers do not work. If this happens to you, download and install the "I-O DATA WN-B11/USBSL Wireless LAN Adapter 18.104.22.168" drivers. The website of the company that manufactures the Edup line of wireless adapters does not host the drivers needed to run the adapters
Join a wireless network
- Once the adapter and its drivers have been properly installed, your computer will ask you if you wish to join a wireless network. It will display a list of wireless networks your adapter can locate. Select your home network from the list. If you set up your home network to require a password, you will be asked to enter it now. Once you have selected your network and entered your password, the set up of your Edup wireless LAN adapter should be complete.
- 1 x Wireless Network Adapter
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Extension Cable
- 1 x CD
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.50||USD$ 10.28||USD$ 10.06||USD$ 9.77||USD$ 9.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.