Customers Also Bought
Wireless Remote Control:
- Working Volt: DC12V
- Transmitting Distance: 100m
- Transmission Frequency: 315MHz / 413MHz
- Code Type: Fixed Code
- Color: Blue
- Compatibility: Annunciator of family, car, motorcycle etc.
- Size: 60 x 40 x 13mm / 2.4 x 1.6 x 0.5in (L x W X H)
- Beautiful and generous appearance; internal circuit design of science
- High stability, low power consumption
- The plastic frame makes it durable, waterproof
- Four keys wireless remote control
Multifunctional Relay Module:
- Working Voltage: DC 12V
- Operating Frequency: 315MHz / 413MHz
- Static Current: 8mA
- Sensitivity: -103dBm
- Operating Temperature: -15℃ ~ +70℃
- Modulation Method: ASK
- Encoding Type: Learning code
- Size: 5 x 3.3 x 1.6cm / 2.0 x 1.3 x 0.6in (L x W x H)
- Small, compact size, low current draw
- Ideal for general purpose in receiving date and controlling signal
- Used in garage door, roller shutter door or windows, remote control door lock, etc.
- The multifunctional relay module is ideal for general purpose in receiving date and controlling signal
Small, compact size, the remote control of the wireless relay module is convenient to take with you
- You can turn on/off the lamp with remote control from any place within a reliable distance
- Made of high quality material, the 2CH relay module is durable and reliable for long time use
How to Install an Auto Keyless Entry System?
- Keyless entry systems are becoming standard on new vehicles. Keyless entry is an option that is beneficial both for convenience and for safety. If you own a vehicle that does not have keyless entry, you may want to upgrade your car using an aftermarket kit. It is not a complicated system to install and will only take part of an afternoon
- Verify that the keyless entry system you are intending to install will work with your vehicle. The best source for this information is a dealer-certified mechanic
- Plan your installation before beginning any work. This makes it easier to determine where all the components will go and where you will run the wires. Make sure the wires will not become tangled in the brake or gas pedals or be pinched when you remove and reinstall the dashboard. Draw a diagram as you determine the best placement for the control module and all wires
- Use the included hardware to mount the keyless entry control module under the dashboard as high as possible. In most vehicles, the easiest access point for the control module is on the driver's side of the vehicle. The antenna should be routed away from any metal and should not be shortened
- Mount the override and programming switch in a hidden location that will be easy to access. In an emergency situation, this switch will disarm the keyless entry system and is also used to program the control module
- Connect all wires according the schematics provided by the manufacturer of your individual unit. This varies considerably depending on the model.
- Follow the schematic included with your keyless entry system to connect the module wires to the appropriate wires on the vehicle lock relay. Look at your vehicle owner's manual to verify both the placement and wiring of the lock relay
- Program your keyless entry unit as well as the remote control, or "remote entry fob," that attaches to your keychain. The installation manual for your keyless entry system will give you the correct sequence of buttons to press to program your unit
How to Reset a Remote Control:
If you want to add another remote control for your garage door opener or need to replace a dead battery and reprogram an existing remote, chances are you'll have to reset the opener with the base unit for it to work. The process involves just a few steps and is relatively easy to do
- Replace the battery by opening the remote, taking out the old one(s) and putting in the new one(s). Make sure you buy the right battery for your remote. Match the battery type, size and voltage that came with the remote
- Use a step ladder to access the garage door motorized unit, usually equipped with a safety light. Locate the reset or "learn" button on the unit. Many times, this small button is recessed, so you might need a pen or pencil to reach it
- Push the reset or "learn" button on the opener. While the reset indicator light is blinking for about 30 seconds, point your remote at the opener, then press and hold the remote button that opens the door, and the reset light should stop blinking and glow steady to indicate the controller and opener are now synchronized. If the process doesn't work the first time, try again to make sure you pressed your button during the time when the indicator light is blinking
- 1 x Wireless Remote Control
- 1 x Multifunctional Relay Module
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.78||USD$ 7.70||USD$ 7.61||USD$ 7.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.