Customers Also Bought
Wireless Remote Key Fob:
- Working Voltage: DC12V
- Working Current: ≤12mA
- Working Frequency: 315MHz 433.92MHz etc
- Transmitting Power: ≥10mW
- Transmitting Distance: 100m
- Frequency Deviation: ±0.2MHz
- Transmission Rate: 50-60KHZ
- Size: 55 x 37 x 9 mm/2.17 x 1.46 x 0.35 in(L x W x H)
- Working Voltage: DC 12V
- Operating Frequency: 315/413MHz
- Static Current: 8mA
- Sensitivity: -103dBm
- Operating Temperature: -15℃ ~ +70℃
- Modulation Method: ASK
- Encoding Type: Learning code
- Size: 50 x 40 x 17mm/2.0 x 1.6 x 0.7in(L x W x H)
- This anti theft device includes a 4 buttons wireless remote control transmitter & multifunctional relay receiver module
- This anti theft device use of dual-band wireless networks, alarm without distance limitations
- The relay module of this anti theft device is small, compact size, low current draw, ideal for general purpose in receiving date and controlling signal
- This anti theft system is used in garage door, roller shutter door or windows, remote control door lock, etc
- Anti theft alarm with via wireless remote control, control deployment of the system, disarm or emergency alarms, allowing users to actually use the convenient and quick
- Anti theft alarm with password operation, to ensure system security: can be deployed in remote off-site phone password, disarm, monitor, remote control
- This anti theft device is small, easy install and convenient to carry
- Wireless remote control switch board & remote control, your best door keeper
- Anti theft device with the remote-control unit that anti theft system convenient for you daily use
- It is widely applied in anti-theft system and remote control system
- Anti theft device with high technology that will take your car more safely
About Theft-Prevention Devices
A vehicle is one of the most important and expensive investments you will likely ever make. It only makes sense to protect it in every way possible from auto theft. Theft-prevention devices deter thieves from attempting to steal your vehicle and may make it possible to track down your car if it does end up stolen. Regardless of the value or age of your vehicle, the installation of a theft-prevention device is typically a wise choice. However, because installing additional security features may void your warranty, it is crucial to read your warranty documents to determine if there are any rules or limitations before purchasing and installing an anti-theft device of any kind.
- Theft-prevention devices are classified as either passive or active and are divided into three main categories: mechanical devices, vehicle alarms and electronic immobilizers. Mechanical devices prevent theft of a vehicle by limiting the vehicle's movement. Steering wheel locks are the most commonly used mechanical device, but wheel locks and gear locks are gaining popularity. Vehicle alarms discourage thieves by producing a loud noise, such as a siren or beep, or by flashing lights. Alarms draw attention to the vehicle at risk, which is very effective at deterring thieves. Electronic immobilizers prevent car thieves from turning on the ignition or operating the vehicle by turning off power to the ignition system or fuel tank. Some cars equipped with this theft-prevention device will lock down if the wrong key is inserted into or is placed near the ignition. Passive devices are those that must be set up by the vehicle owner, such as a steering wheel lock, while active devices, including most electronic immobilizers, turn on automatically when the doors are locked, or the keys are removed from the ignition
- Theft-prevention devices work by deterring car thieves from attempting to steal your vehicle or by preventing thieves from operating the vehicle once they've gained access to the inside of the car. The specific method of deterring car thieves or preventing theft depends on the type of device used, but the basic reason these devices work is the same. Theft-prevention devices delay the theft of vehicles and increase the likelihood that the thief will be caught in the act. No anti-theft devices are fool-proof, but all serve the purpose of making the car less attractive to thieves. Vehicle recovery aids are also considered theft-prevention devices because most thieves pass by cars that display decals alerting them to the inclusion of these devices
- Theft-prevention devices not only protect your vehicle and the belongings kept inside, but the installation of many theft-prevention devices can save you a considerable amount of money on your car insurance premium. Auto insurance providers stand to lose large sums of money if your vehicle is stolen and severely damaged or not recovered at all. Therefore, vehicle owners who take steps to prevent the theft of their vehicles are rewarded financially. Vehicle recovery aids, such as electronic transmitters, increase the chances of locating your vehicle after it has been stolen and assist law enforcement in finding the thief and bringing him to justice
- Many theft-prevention devices come standard on new vehicles, but owners of older cars may need to have these devices installed. Before installing any type of theft-prevention device, is it essential to check with your insurance company to determine if you qualify for any discounts and to read your warranty documents carefully. The addition of some devices may void your vehicle warranty, leaving your car unprotected should it break down. Some warranties allow for the installation of additional security features but require installation to be performed by an approved company or dealer
- Contrary to what most people believe, vehicle value means very little when it comes to auto theft. According to the Pennsylvania Auto Theft Prevention Authority, most stolen vehicles are at least a couple of years old. Car thieves tend to steal common makes and models more often than rare cars because the parts are more easily broken down and sold. Moreover, having auto insurance does not guarantee you will be protected in the event that your car is stolen. Many insurance providers require policyholders to take out separate insurance to cover against auto theft. If you are unsure as to whether your car is protected against theft, consult your insurance provider for more information
RF Wireless Receiving Module
- The wireless receiver module RF heterodyne Receiver Module is a better capability of RF module. It insure the frequency have no excusion or distnce do not change when librated or high/low temperature. It has excellent reliability and stability, Can avoide the disadvantage of regenerative circuit which liable to be interfered and low reliability. This receiving system is a perfect choice where need high demand. The module can be used in for alarm system, guard against theft and alarm system, garage door control, Automatic doors or windows, garage gate and other pace which need remote control. It also widely used for data receiving and signal control and are speified as preferred components in remote control garage, roller curtain, door locks, alarm system, industrial control
How to Reset a Remote Control:
- If you want to add another remote control for your garage door opener or need to replace a dead battery and reprogram an existing remote, chances are you'll have to reset the opener with the base unit for it to work. The process involves just a few steps and is relatively easy to do
- Replace the battery by opening the remote, taking out the old one(s) and putting in the new one(s). Make sure you buy the right battery for your remote. Match the battery type, size and voltage that came with the remote
- Use a step ladder to access the garage door motorized unit, usually equipped with a safety light. Locate the reset or "learn" button on the unit. Many times, this small button is recessed, so you might need a pen or pencil to reach it
- Push the reset or "learn" button on the opener. While the reset indicator light is blinking for about 30 seconds, point your remote at the opener, then press and hold the remote button that opens the door, and the reset light should stop blinking and glow steady to indicate the controller and opener are now synchronized. If the process doesn't work the first time, try again to make sure you pressed your button during the time when the indicator light is blinking
- 1 x 4 Buttons Metal Cover Key Fob Wireless Remote Control
- 1 x Multifunctional Relay Module
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.00||USD$ 6.90||USD$ 6.79||USD$ 6.66||USD$ 6.66|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.