Customers Also Bought
- JYC new 2.4GHz wireless remote controls are help you easily achieve flash trigger
- Wireless shutter function by using a pair of JY-2400 transmitter and receiver
- It's a 3-in-1 remote control for photographers easily to operate any time any where
- This 3-in-1 wireless shutter flash trigger will help you to take photos easily and convenient
- Full-way press the release button starts the continuous shooting or long exposure
- Wireless Flash Trigger: As a flash trigger, JY-2400 triggers both flash speedlite and studio flashes
- Wired Shutter Release: With the wired cable provided, JY-2400 operates as cable shutter release
- Wireless Shutter Release: As the wireless shutter release, its working range is up to 100 meters
Features and specifications:
- 2.4GHz band-16 selectable operating frequencies for eliminating interference
- The JY-2400 transmitter/receiver pair may be used to trigger all studio flash units employing a standard phone jack or mini phone jack sync input
- Flash Synchronization Speed: 1/250s
- Transmitter Distance: 100m
- Release: Half-way press, full-way press
- Time of Shooting: Up to 20, 000 times (CR2 lithium battery)
Compatible Flash Models:
- Nikon SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24
- Canon 580EX II, 580EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EZ, 430EX, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX
- Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT
- Olympus FL-50, FL36
- Sigma EF-500 DG Super, EF-500 DG ST, EF-430
- Sunpak Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AFm 344D, 333D
- Vivitar 285HV
- JYC new 2.4GHz wireless flash trigger helps you easily achieve flash trigger
- The shutter flash trigger adopts advanced technology and high-grade workmanship, provides great performance
- It's a 3-in-1 shutter flash trigger for photographers, easily to operate any time any where
- This wireless shutter flash trigger will help you to take photos easily and convenient
How to Make a Trigger for a Crossbow:
- Use the wood chisel to cut a rectangle 1 inch wide by 1 1/2 inch through the crossbow stock (top to bottom) at the point you wish to mount the trigger.
- Using the drill and 3/8-inch wood bit, drill a hole through the center of the round side of the hardwood cylinder.
- Using the narrow blade wood saw for the rough cut and the chisel for finishing, cut notches for the bow string and trigger into the hardwood cylinder as shown in the drawing.
- Using the drill and 3/8-inch wood bit, drill a hole through the sides of the crossbow stock to mount the trigger block as shown in the drawing. Slip one of the metal rods, 3/8 inch by 6 inches, through as the trigger block pivot.
- Using the drill and 3/16 inch metal bit, drill two holes in each of the 3-inch long metal straps: one being 1/4 inch from one end, the second being 1 inch down from the first and both being in the center of the width of the straps. Using the 3/8-inch metal bit, drill a third hole 5/8 inch from the other end of the strap and centered.
- Clamp the 5-inch strap of metal in the bench vise with the last 3/4 inch of one end held in the jaws. Bend the strap so the last 3/4 inch is 90 degrees to the rest of the strap.
- Epoxy the remaining 3/8 inch metal rod to the 5-inch metal strap at a point no more than 1 1/2 inches back from the 90 degree bend and perpendicular to the length of the strap. Allow epoxy to harden completely. If you have access to welding equipment, welding this pivot arm would be better.
- Fit the angled end of the 5-inch trigger bar into the bottom of the trigger block (see drawing from step 4). Use this positioning to determine the best point to mount the smaller straps to the crossbow stock (using the wood screws) to allow the 3/8-inch holes cut in the straps to hold the trigger pivot out at a comfortable distance from the stock. When a string is pulling against the trigger block, the trigger bar must hold the block in place. To release the string (fire the crossbow), the archer will squeeze the trigger bar up (from a grip behind the trigger pivot) which will pull the trigger bar down and out of the trigger block notch. This must be a smooth and comfortable action for the archer to ensure the best results.
- 1 x JY2400TX Transmitte
- 1 x JY2400RX Receiver
- 1 x Shutter Release Cable
- 1 x Sync Cable
- 1 x Adapter with 3.5mm plug size
- 2 x CR2 Lithium Batteries for Transmitter
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 34.74||USD$ 33.89||USD$ 33.04||USD$ 31.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?