Customers Also Bought
- Power: 9～15VDC
- Current: Static current <10mA
- Smoke Sensitivity: Suitable for UL 217 standard
- Temperature: 40℃～45℃
- Humidity: 10%～90%
- Alarm Voice: Within 10 inch can be 85 db
- Size: 34 x 105mm / 1.3 x 4.1 (H x Dia.)
- Infrared smoke detector
- Unique optical sensing chamber
- IR Wireless Detector can be used independently or can be used with alarm system
- Self-alarm when the smoke density exceed the standard density
- Easy to install with mounting hardware included
- Test button for easy recommended monthly testing
- Photoelectric chamber for early detection from all directions
- High sensitive chips inside and strong anti-interfere
- Low voltage signal
- IR Wireless Smoke Detector adopts Ion smoke detector element, with siren. It can work individually as well as with other alarm systems.
- Self-alarm when the smoke density exceed the standard density
- A IR Wireless Detector, like this one featuring a Sony CCD color camera, can protect your home in two ways
- The covert camera inside films security footage without being detected, and the working smoke alarm can help alert you in case of a fire
- A smoke detector is a device that detects smoke, typically as an indicator of fire. Commercial, industrial, and mass residential devices issue a signal to a fire alarm system, while household detectors, known as smoke alarms, generally issue a local audible and/or visual alarm from the detector itself
- Smoke detectors are typically housed in a disk-shaped plastic enclosure about 150 millimetres (6 in) in diameter and 25 millimetres (1 in) thick, but the shape can vary by manufacturer or product line. Most smoke detectors work either by optical detection (photoelectric) or by physical process (ionization), while others use both detection methods to increase sensitivity to smoke. Sensitive alarms can be used to detect, and thus deter, smoking in areas where it is banned such as toilets and schools. Smoke detectors in large commercial, industrial, and residential buildings are usually powered by a central fire alarm system, which is powered by the building power with a battery backup. However, in many single family detached and smaller multiple family housings, a smoke alarm is often powered only by a single disposable battery
- An optical detector is a light sensor. When used as a smoke detector, it includes a light source (incandescent bulb or infrared LED), a lens to collimate the light into a beam, and a photodiode or other photoelectric sensor at an angle to the beam as a light detector. In the absence of smoke, the light passes in front of the detector in a straight line. When smoke enters the optical chamber across the path of the light beam, some light is scattered by the smoke particles, directing it at the sensor and thus triggering the alarm
- Also seen in large rooms, such as a gymnasium or an auditorium, are devices to detect a projected beam. A unit on the wall sends out a beam, which is either received by a receiver or reflected back via a mirror. When the beam is less visible to the "eye" of the sensor, it sends an alarm signal to the fire alarm control panel
- According to the National Fire Protection Agency "photoelectric smoke detection is generally more responsive to fires that begin with a long period of smoldering (called smoldering fires)" also studies by Texas A&M and the NFPA cited by the City of Palo Alto California state "Photoelectric alarms react slower to rapidly growing fires than ionization alarms, but laboratory and field tests have shown that photoelectric smoke alarms provide adequate warning for all types of fires and have been shown to be far less likely to be deactivated by occupants."
- Although optical alarms are highly effective in detecting smoldering fires and do provide adequate protection from flaming fires, fire safety experts and the National Fire Protection Agency recomend installing what are called combination alarms, which are alarms that either dectect both heat and smoke, or use both the ionization and photoelectric / optical process
- According to a graduate research study done by the University of Cincinnati photoelectric alarms where far less likely to produce nuisance alarms, are superior in detecting smoldering fires, and are almost as effective in detecting flaming fires
- Something to take note of is the fact that not all optical or photoelectric detection methods are the same. The type and sensitivity of the photodiode or optical sensor, and type of smoke chamber differ between manufacturers
Carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide detection:
- Some smoke alarms use a carbon dioxide sensor or carbon monoxide sensor in order to detect extremely dangerous products of combustion. However, not all smoke detectors that are advertised with such gas sensors are actually able to warn of poisonous levels of those gases in the absence of a fire
- Performance differences
- Optical or "toast-proof" smoke detectors are generally quicker in detecting particulate (smoke) generated by smoldering (cool, smokey) fires. Ionization smoke detectors are generally quicker in detecting particulate (smoke) generated by flaming (hot) fires
- According to fire tests conformant to EN 54, normally the CO2 cloud from smoke can be detected before particulate
- Obscuration is a unit of measurement that has become the standard definition of smoke detector sensitivity. Obscuration is the effect that smoke has on reducing visibility. Higher concentrations of smoke result in higher obscuration levels, lowering visibility
- 1 x Smoke Detector
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.17||USD$ 8.81||USD$ 8.45||USD$ 7.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.