Customers Also Bought
General Hot Sale Wireless Intercom Systems
- Screen Size: 3.5-inch TFT LCD screen
- Power Source: Internal battery(3.7V, 1350mAh rechargeable Li-ion)
- Receiving Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Wireless Transmitting Range: Approx. 300m(Ideal conditions)
- Camera Sensor: CMOS
- Light Source: Six infrared LED lights
- Power Source: AC Adapter 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Onboard Buttons/Indicators: Call Button, 6 LED Lights, MIC, Speaker, LED Indicator, Power ON/OFF Switch, Unlock Door, View Monitor, Talk Button, MIC, LED Indicator, Mini USB Input, Speaker, Volume -/+, Brightness control -/+, Antenna, Power ON/OFF Switch
- Battery Working Time: About 5-6 days
- Battery Standby Time: About 7 days
- Indoor Monitor Size: 141 x 87 x 20mm/5.6 x 3.4 x 0.8in
- Outdoor Camera Size: 126 x 93 x 30mm/5.0 x 3.7 x 1.2in
- 2.4GHz digital frequency hopping and encryption technology
- Compliant with FCC, CE, ROHS standards
- Transmission distance in open terrain is up to about 300 meters
- Robust high degree of confidentiality and anti-interference wireless video doorphone
- Outdoor camera has 6 LED lights for clear night vision and integrates a wide-angle lens
- Indoor monitor of the wireless video doorphone uses a high-definition 3.5inch digital screen
- The door can be unlocked by wireless control of the wireless video doorphone
- This wireless video doorphone is hands-free talk and call
- Indoor monitor of the wireless video system stores up to 1000pcs pictures, and pictures marked date
- Standby mode is supported for indoor unit with adjustable volume
- USB charging interface is provided for indoor monitor with replacement rechargeable lithium battery
- One outdoor camera supports up to 4pcs indoor monitors simultaneously and vice versa
- This wireless video doorphone is easy to use and install
- Wireless video intercom is hands-free talk and call with the advanced wireless technology
- 2.4GHz digital frequency hopping and encryption technology to the wireless video doorphone
- Indoor monitor uses 3.5 inch high-definition screen. And back holder design video door phone intercom can be placed everywhere you want
- 2.4G wireless video doorphone has a wide-angle lens camera to supply clear night vision
- The wireless video system can be used in villas, hotels, apartments, workplaces, public properties and so on
Video Door Phone Security Essentials:
- The external camera and speaker box should be 100% waterproof
- The outdoor camera should come with an infrared illuminator. This feature enables you to identify visitors in poor light conditions
- The external box and camera socket should be strong enough to resist vandalism. We consider a good case to be one that looks like it can survive a couple of baseball bat blows
- When you buy the system make sure the box is made of thick and sturdy plastic that does not make squeaky noises when twisted
- Make sure that there is a transparent plastic barrier protecting the camera lens. You do not want graffiti spray damaging the sensitive camera optics
- Make sure the system allows audio communication as well, not all visual intercoms do
- Ask about the total scope of the camera's vision. The wider the field of view, the more area will be under surveillance. Fish-eye lenses give 180 degrees of clear vision, thus giving you the maximum amount of information available. They function like a door viewer
- Visual/non-visual compatible. Just in case the sensitive visual functions break down talk features should remain
- An alarm that goes off once someone tries to interfere (i.e. vandalism) with the system is important. Do not buy a door phone without one
- If you intend to install the system yourself make sure it's a DIY system with instructions. You wouldn't want to spend money on a technician
- Make sure the system comes with multi-option installation brackets for mounting into a wall or for desktop use
How to Choose a Home Intercom System?
Home intercom systems are excellent to provide security to your home. They are also great to use for speaking to people in different parts of the house if you have a large home or multiple floors. However, choosing an intercom system for a home can be quite a process-there are literally hundreds available on the market
Create a Checklist of Features you want:
- Determine how much money you want to spend on an intercom system for your home. Setting a budget from the start will help you avoid overspending at the store.
- Choose the wiring system you want. Home intercom systems can be wired or wireless.
- Choose either a video system or a voice-only system. Video intercom systems for your home are great at the front door or if you employ servants. Voice-only systems are less expensive and good for the average needs.
- Decide how many lines you need. Do you want an intercom in every room or do you simply want a connection between two rooms
Shop for the Perfect System:
- Check online for special deals. On the Internet, you can shop 24 hours a day and you can find cheaper prices
- Meet with sales representatives. They can explain to you the different intercom systems that will work in your home
- Ask about installation and warranty. When you choose an intercom system, you want to make sure that it will work in your home and that you'll have the support you need it something doesn't work properly
How to Use a Home Intercom System as Part of a Home Safety System?
You may choose to install an intercom system in your home for the convenience, but you'll probably use it for safety as well. Here's how to incorporate it within a home security system
- Identify the rooms in your home that may pose a safety hazard. Consider bedrooms of the elderly frail, the ill and young children
- Browse the intercom systems available on the market. New home construction offers the opportunity to install a hardwired, less expensive intercom system. The intercom systems are available for completed homes
- Purchase and install the master station and substations
- Teach everyone in the house how to use the intercom system. Consider a code word for emergencies
- If your system is attached to a security door or gate outside your home, create a family password so that strangers aren't let in
- Install in a solid, good ventilation without direct sunlight and there doesn't have strong magnetic and dust place
- Before cleaning, please turn off the power switch, then use a soft cloth to clean them
- Do not use chemicals to clean surface
- Do not press multiple keys simultaneously
- 1 x Indoor Unit
- 1 x Outdoor Unit
- 1 x Connection Cable
- 1 x AC Adapter and Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x Travel Adaptor
- 1 x User Manual(English)
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 114.43||USD$ 108.68||USD$ 102.94||USD$ 95.27|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.