Customers Also Bought
- Made of high quality materials, this hot wok is durable enough for years using
- Durable interior of the hot wok for flawless release and convenient cleanup
- Designed with round month and unique handle, the hot wok have deep interior
- Compatible with induction burners and can go into the oven for the perfect finish to any grilled food
- Durable nonstick interior provides easy release when cooking and cleaning up
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Color: Silver
- Diameter: 32cm/12.6in
- Height: 23cm/9.1in
- Length: 56cm/22.0in
- Designed with round shape
- The lid will come with the wok
- With details of the wok
How Does a Wok Work?
- A wok is a cooking pot that is traditionally used in Asia. The traditional wok is shaped like a bowl, with a round bottom and high sides. A wok is designed for cooking at high temperatures. In Asia, food is chopped up into small pieces so that it cooks quickly in the wok. This style of cooking originally developed to conserve expensive cooking fuel
Cooking in a Wok
- The shape of a wok allows the chef to control the speed that food cooks. The bottom of the wok gets the hottest. Food is left at the bottom to cook at a high heat. The food is pushed to the sides of the wok, when lower heat cooking is desired. Chefs can cook multiple food items at once in a wok, all at different temperatures. For instance, meats can be cooked at the bottom of the pot, while vegetables are pushed to the sides. The high sides of the wok allows the chef to quickly stir foods without spilling
Flat Bottom Woks
- In Asia, the round bottom shape of a wok fits perfectly on an Asian stove top. The round bottom of a wok does not fit as well on an American stove top. To solve the problem, some pot manufacturers sell flat bottom woks. The problem is, the flat bottom woks do not cook the same as the round bottom ones do. The flat bottom has creases which does not allow the food to stir as easily. Food gets stuck in the creases, which allows it to burn under the high cooking temperatures. A cooking ring is an alternative. A wok cooking ring is designed to make a round bottom wok fit on an American stove top. The ring sits on top of the burner, and the round bottom wok sits inside the ring
- An electric wok is designed for use without a stove top. The electric wok has a built in heating element. A common complaint with electric woks, is that they do not heat as evenly as traditional woks do
- Cooking with a Wok
- Because woks cook at high temperatures, it is important to stir foods constantly. Food should be chopped into bite size pieces before they are put into the pan. Large pieces of food will burn on the outside and stay raw on the inside. Experiment with Asian food recipes
- 1 x Wok
Spec Condition New Type Wok Color Silver Material Aluminium Alloy Dimension 32cm/12.6in(Diameter)
Features Features Durable interior of the hot wok for flawless release and convenient cleanup
Designed with round month and unique handle, the hot wok have deep interior
Compatible with induction burners and can go into the oven for the perfect finish to any grilled food
Durable nonstick interior provides easy release when cooking and cleaning up
Packaging Package Included 1 x Wok
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 98.99||USD$ 94.67||USD$ 90.36||USD$ 84.60||USD$ 84.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?