- Color: Beige
- Material: Polyester & Blended Fabrics
- Available in Sizes: Free size with elasticity
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash
- Feature: Backless & Sweetheart
- Adult Kangaroo Costume is backless to show your sexy waist
- Kangaroo Halloween Costume with one baby kangaroo bag in the front
- Wearing Women Sexy Costume, you can show beautiful curves
- Make him have an extra-special holiday night with the Kangaroo Costume
- One size fits for most people
- Adult Kangaroo Costume is cut design makes you more captivating
- Allow more charming slender legs from this Adult Kangaroo Costume
- Short dress style of the Adult Kangaroo Costume gives off seductive feeling
- Bust/Chest: if possible, get a friend to help. With arms relaxed at your sides, measure the fullest part of your bust, keeping the tape parallel to floor
- Waist: measure around your waist in your under wear, at the point, where your trousers would normally ride. Keep one finger between the tape and your body
- Hip: stand with your heels together, and measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape parallel to the floor
- Arm: bend your elbow 90 degree and place your hand on your hip. Hold tape at the center back of your neck, measure across your shoulder to your elbow, and down to your wrist. The total length in inches is your sleeve length
- Height: stand in stocking feet. With feel together and back to a wall. Measure from the floor to the top of the head
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
What is Cosplay:
- Cosplay short for "costume play" is a type of performance art in which participants don costumes and accessories to represent a specific character or idea. Characters are often drawn from popular fiction in Japan. Favorite sources include manga, anime, tokusatsu, comic books, graphic novels, video games, hentai and fantasy movies. Role play includes portrayals of J-pop and J-rock stars, Taiwanese puppet characters, science fiction characters, characters from musical stories, classic novels, and entertainment software. Any entity from the real or virtual world that lends itself to dramatic interpretation may be taken up as a subject. Inanimate objects are given anthropomorphic forms and it is not unusual to see genders switched, with women playing male roles and vice versa
How to Cosplay
- Cosplay is a contraction of the words "costume" and "role-play." There are numerous clubs, groups and communities where cosplay has become a way of life for the participants. Whether dressing up as a favorite animation character or any fictional individual, cosplay can be a wonderful, fun hobby or lifestyle
- Choose a favorite fictional character or cartoon to represent. These can be from the world of Japanese animation or from a cartoon or video game series
- Create a detailed costume of the chosen character. Many individuals pride themselves on the accuracy and details of their work. Study the character very closely and notice the subtle details that make the costume a work of art
- Discover any and all cosplay communities and groups in the local area. Several cities have underground clubs and cosplay societies
- Consider joining the local artist's guild and network among them for great contacts in the cosplay world
- Find out when any anime conventions or comic convention might be coming to the local facilities. Common conventions may include Star Wars or Star Trek themes. Many now overlap to include any fictional characters
How to be a Cosplayer:
- To be a cosplayer you first need a costume. You can make your costume, either by sewing or by putting it together from already made pieces
- Find your accessories. Some costumes aren't complete without their accessories. For example, if you are cosplaying as Kaylee from the Sci-Fi show, "Firefly", it's helpful to have her rainbow parasol. It helps identify you as that character
- Find a place to wear your costume! Halloween is not the only day you can get dolled up in your favorite costume
- Pose and be nice. Some people will want to comment on your costume and / or take your picture. Posing for pictures is a really fun part of cosplaying
- 1 x Dress
- 1 x Hat
- 1 x Thong
- 1 x Pair of Feet Set
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 22.84||USD$ 21.60||USD$ 20.36||USD$ 18.71|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?