Customers Also Bought
- This solid color of this women backpack is will catch everyone's eyes
- Unique design of this canvas backpack will show you confidence
- This canvas backpack can be a perfect gift for someone special to you
- The perfect fit for contemporary lifestyles, making the canvas backpack the most practical bag for everyday life
- This school backpack will show you fashion style
- Material: Canvas
- Size: 32.0 x 16.0 x 45.0cm/12.6 x 6.3 x 17.7in(L x W x H)
- Color: Black
- From the front view, this stylish women backpack is good for using outdoor, hiking, travel and cycling
- Clean lines, neat stitching and exquisite workmanship of this women backpack can make sure of long time use
- For the most part, fashion leisure style adds brilliance to this women backpack
Size in Detail:
How to Choose a Backpack:
- Choose your backpack based on the anticipated kind of use. If you plan to use it as a carry-all for work or school supplies, nylon or canvas are excellent options. Durable and easy to clean, most of these backpacks are lightweight yet strong enough to support an abundance of daily necessities. This type of backpack is typically quite affordable
- Carry a business backpack if you travel frequently for business. Designed to hold laptop computers, books, files and supplies, they are typically constructed of extra-strength nylon or canvas materials. Many have a hard plastic exterior shell for added protection, and nearly all feature inside padding for extra cushioning for the laptop
- Select a sports-type backpack if you plan to use your backpack for day trips and/or hiking. Lightweight and water-resistant, these packs tend to feature outside pockets for easy access to water or other beverages. Many of them have an insulated compartment as well, allowing backpackers to carry food or medication that requires cooling
- Consider an outdoors/sportsman's backpack if you are a serious distance hiker or plan to use your backpack for camping trips. Many of these packs feature an air pocket. Small, durable plastic bags are inflated to fill these pockets, thus creating a cushion that serves as a buffer between the carrier's back and the heaviest point of impact with the backpack. Regardless of your plans, there is a backpack to fit almost anyone's likes and needs. Decide before buying what the primary use for the backpack will be, and how often it will be used. This will help determine what kind of money should be invested in the backpack
- Choose a stylish backpack if fashion is a priority. Backpacks made of leather, fabric and even faux fur round out the assortment available for those preferring flair with their functionality. Many big-name handbag designers have stylish backpacks as part of their repertoire
How to Wash Canvas Backpacks:
- Saturate the nylon brush with water and scrub at the outer surfaces of the canvas with the brush. Work the brush firmly onto the surface of the canvas to loosen soiling and stains. Blot at stains and water on the surface of the backpack with a towel to remove the water from the backpack
- Mix approximately 1 tsp. of laundry detergent with 2 cups of warm water in the small bowl. Dip the nylon brush into the soapy water and use the soap-filled brush to remove any stubborn stains from the outside of the backpack. Continue working until you remove as much soiling and stains as possible. Saturate a cloth with warm water and use it to rinse away the mild soap from the backpack canvas
- Spray the dry-cleaning solvent carefully over any stains that remain. Place a towel on the underside of the backpack fabric to absorb excess solvent as you apply it. Saturate the stain with the solvent and allow the solvent to soak into the canvas for approximately five minutes. Blot at the stain with a clean cloth to remove the stain completely. Rinse away the dry-cleaning solvent with a damp cloth soaked in water
- Allow the backpack to dry completely (outdoors in the sunshine, preferably)
- Reproof the backpack to restore its water resistance. Fill the inside of the backpack with a large bath towel to absorb any spray that seeps through the backpack. Zip the backpack closed. Spray the canvas proofing spray liberally over the entire outside surface of the backpack. Pay special attention to seams, zippers and pockets to ensure you coat every surface
- Allow the backpack to dry again for 3 to 5 days before using it
- 1 x Women Backpack
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.69||USD$ 19.76||USD$ 18.84||USD$ 17.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.