Customers Also Bought
- Material: Straw
- Size: 56cm x 34cm x17cm /22 x 13 x 6.7inch (H x L x T)
- Pattern: Single Shoulder
- Special design and exquisite detail add charm to you
- This lady handbag made of good material is durable for long time using
- This handbag is big enough for you to put magazines and paper into it
- You can get this unique handbag for yourself, or you can get one for someone special to you
- Designed with classic colors and good materials
- Showing your personal taste
- This lady handbag can be hung on your shoulder
- This women handbag is of proper size, providing much more convenience
- Every detail is designed to provide convenience for you and show your quality of life
How to Measure:
Wheat & Straw Crafts:
If you have ever seen a field of wheat billowing in the breeze, you can understand why dried wheat is often incorporated into craft projects. While straw may not be as pretty to look at as wheat, it still has its uses in the craft world, including in various art projects and wreath decorations. Look for dried wheat and straw sold on craft sites for your projects
Centerpieces & Floral Arrangements
- Incorporate dried wheat stalks into a variety of centerpieces and floral arrangements, such as those for a country wedding. Use wheat in combination with other dried ornamental grasses in tall glass containers wrapped with earthy-colored ribbons, or use wheat in combination with fall flowers such as geraniums, yellow roses and sunflowers. Another option is to create centerpieces and arrangements using wheat and dry twig branches, some of which can be wrapped in pieces of scrap fabric
- Use both wheat and straw for assorted wreath projects, particularly fall wreaths for Halloween, Thanksgiving or general autumn wreaths. Both can be incorporated into the actual wreath or glued onto wreath frames as part of the decoration. Wreath ideas can range from the simple, such as wreaths featuring a few sprays of dried wheat, to the intricate, with straw pieces being used to make mini straw hats to decorate the entire wreath
- Wheat stalks can be soaked and molded into assorted ornaments for Christmastime as well as general ornaments for the home. Use craft wire or sturdy string to bind the shapes and keep them in place. Ideas include large and small stars, which can also be embellished with scrap fabric, glitter, faux jewels, buttons, beads and any other embellishment you like. Other ideas include small wheat wreathes as Christmas ornaments or wheat stalks molded into the shape of skinny snowmen
- Straw can be glued to paper to create a variety of designs and patterns for use as frameable artwork. Color or dye the straw if desired or use it in still life paintings to create a 3-D effect. Straw can also be used in children's dioramas of farms or nativities as food for the animals or as straw beds. Wheat can also be used for such projects. Other art ideas include using wheat or straw as bird nest material for decorative bird and nest craft projects
- 1 x Women Handbag
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.22||USD$ 13.76||USD$ 13.30||USD$ 12.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?