- Made of durable material, this halter bikini is of high quality
- Elegant dots pattern design of this fashion halter bikini is to show your charm and cool
- With this relaxing halter bikini, you will be the most shining one and the focal point on the beach
- Women bikini looks like quite cool and chic for you
- With its comfortable material and fashion design, you will not miss this cheap bikini
- The bikini bathing suit is stunningly elegant, beautiful
- Color: Blue & White
- With fashionable and unique print design, this bikini is your good choice
- The bra design of the bikini set will make you sexy , hot as well as cute
- Elaborate straps detailed design is to show your fair skin and sexy figure
- This nice suit is a necessary for you and will make you look more attractive
- Enjoy your swimming day with this bathing suit which will bring more fun, laughter to your life
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
70A 70B 75A
75A 75B 80A
80A 80B 85A
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
Prevent Bathing Suit from Fading:
Rinse the Bathing Suit in Cold Water Immediately after Using
- Whether you were on the beach or at a swimming pool, the bathing suit may have been exposed to substances such as chlorine or salt spray that can fade the suit if you don't rinse it well
Fill a Sink Basin with Clean, Cold Water
- Add a mild detergent that states it won't fade colors -- just a teaspoon per gallon of water
Wash the Suit Gently by Hand
- Do this by stirring the water and carefully rubbing the suit. There is no need to soak the bathing suit in the soapy water unless the suit has acquired a difficult stain
Let the Water Drain from the Sink
- Rinse the bathing suit under the faucet with cold water so that no detergent residue remains
Dry the Bathing Suit Indoors
- Bathing suits expose in the sunlight will fade. Open a window or turn on a fan to speed up drying. Wet cloth will develop a musty odor if not dried quickly in warm weather
- Flush by clear water below 30℃ after use
- Do not bleach or use any bleaching laundry products
- Remove swimwear from the water, gently squeeze excess water (never twist or wring the swimwear)
- Please wash the inside of the swimwear, not the outside of the fabric directly
- Lay a towel out on a flat surface and lay the swimwear flat on top of the towel to air dry
- Do not place the swimwear in the sun as this may cause fading
Swimwear Maintenance Instruction:
Heat Is Bad
- To keep elasticity and toughness of the fabric, no exposure to sunlight directly while hang up. To avoid color fading or deterioration, do not keep it at airless (as plastic bag) or high-temperature (as car trunk) places while it's moistened. Open a window or turn on a fan to speed up drying. Wet cloth will develop a musty odor if not dried quickly in warm weather
After a Swim, Rinse
- Whether in an ocean, swimming pool or hot tub, salt, chlorine and bromine will eat away at the fabric. So wash your swimwear immediately after finish swim
- Tan before you swim. That way your suit remains dry, so the sun won't cause as much damage to the material
Now a ubiquitous beach fixture, the illustrious bikini once created shock waves in polite society so raucous that the original bikini models refused to wear it. Since its introduction, however, the bikini has gained favor among beach and pool goers, making it one of the most popular pieces of swimwear available today. This article will explore some history of the bikini, its gain in public acceptance, benefits of the two-piece swimwear and considerations its wearers should keep in mind
- Revealing, two-piece clothing for females dates to at least the fourth century, when Roman gymnasts wore garments that were very much like modern day swimsuits. The current incarnation, however, was patented in 1946 by French designers Jacques Heim and Louis Reard. Competing with one another to create the "world's smallest bathing suit," Heim and Reard used a French fashion show to introduce a skimpy, two-piece garment so revealing that it bared the wearer's back and navel for the first time in society. After an initial public backlash against the less-than-modest nature of the piece, bikinis slowly gained favor, first along the French Riveria and, subsequently, in the United States. By the 1960s, the bikini had become a staple of American beaches and was featured in popular surfing and beach media such as the television show "Gidget." Several variations of the swimwear evolved over the following half decade, and the fabric became increasingly revealing. The same basic design, however, has prevailed
- The origins of the word "bikini" may be somewhat confusing; as the Latin prefix "bi-" means "two" and seems to apply nicely to the two-piece nature of the swimwear in question, it is easy to conclude that the bikini name originates from translated Latin roots. Such, however, is not the case; the bikini's name has much more marketing and publicity savvy roots.
- The modern term "bikini" is taken from the island Bikini Atoll and the nearby Bikini Reef, both sites of World War II era atomic bomb testing. While some speculation exists as to why this particular name was chosen, historians cited on RandomHistory.com believe the name was picked because Reard believed the bikini would produce reactions among the populace with rippling effects very much akin to an atomic bomb
- Before the introduction of the bikini, women endured great efforts to conceal themselves at public bathing arenas. Contraptions such as the "Bathing Machine" and the 1920s-era flapper suits were all the rage of the time, perhaps a foreshadowing of the original public loathing of the bikini. As film media gained popularity through the 1930s and 1940s, dress codes began to relax somewhat, though the internal code of conduct observed by filmmakers still prohibited displaying sensitive regions of the female body, such as the navel and back. In the 1950s, the bikini began to gain popularity in lax areas of Europe, and French star Brigitte Bardot was photographed in a bikini in 1953. As private and backyard pools gained popularity in the 1950s, American women became increasingly bold and confident, prompting retailer Neiman Marcus to declare the bikini a "big thing" in its 1960 catalog. By 1962, the bikini was making appearances in popular American media, and Sports Illustrated featured a white bikini on the cover of its first swimsuit issue in 1964. With the 1960s sexual revolution in full swing, the bikini finally broke free, leading a 1967 article in Time magazine to declare that 65 percent of American females had already taken up the style
- As the bikini became increasingly accepted, it also became increasingly ubiquitous. In addition to beach outings and poolside fun, bikinis could also be seen in media, advertising, film and even on the cover of popular music. By the end of the 20th century, the fashion industry had pushed sex appeal to an extreme, allowing young females to bare their midriff with short-cut sweaters, polo shirts and other casual dress
- Despite the prominence of the bikini, modern society still accepts that the skimpy swimwear is not for everyone. Emily Post once declared that the bikini is "for perfect figures only, and for the very young." Fashion designer Norma Kamali--a prominent bikini maker--concurred, stating that bikinis were "not for anyone with a tummy"
- 1 x Bra
- 1 x Pair of Panties
- 1 x Skirt
Spec Condition New Type Bikini Color Blue & White Features Features Elegant design of this fashion bikini is to show your charm and cool
With this relaxing bikini, you will be the most shining one and the focal point on the beach
It looks like
Packaging Package Included 1 x Bra
1 x Pair of Panties
1 x Skirt
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.78||USD$ 15.61||USD$ 15.44||USD$ 15.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on10-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: I`m happy to bought this, Cheap Bikini is so beatiful, has a perfect fit, beatifull color and details. I very recommend this swimsuit. I gonna buy two more.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: Great fabric and nice fit. Love Halter Bikini here. Glad I did. I am hoping the extra-strength lycra lasts longer.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: Good suit works great in the water and very slimming. Overall great product. I think I ordered a size too big due to other reviews, but now I know for next time.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: This purchase was a gift for my wife. She was extremely pleased with Swimsuit. It was perfect.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: It fits my need. I wanted good quality and conservative swim suit. My store was not carrying my size. I got my size, timely delivery and at best price. Thank you.
Was this review helpful?