Customers Also Bought
- Feature with unique design to the steel care Split Bikini Swimwear Set can create an eye-catching
- Unique design of this womens swimwear can give you comfortable touch and show your sexy back perfectly
- High quality bra pad to the lovely Bikini Swimwear Set
- It is made of high quality material
- Made of high quality material that makes this lovely sexy swimwear durable and good elasticity
- Exquisite work can show your plump bust shape perfectly and make you sexier
- This Bikini Swimwear Set creates contrast and a slimming effect
- This lovely swimwear can absorb sweat and let the skin breathe
- It ensures your safety, whether you are playing beach volleyball or swimming
- You will be sure to stand out from the crowd and catch everyone's attention in this Bikini Swimwear Set
- This Bikini Swimwear Set creates a slimming effect
- This sexy Bikini Swimwear Set can absorb sweat and let the skin breathe
- Enjoy the sunshine with this bikini swimwear in your vacation
- It is made by skilled and talented team of craftsmen which is produced with regard for top quality and value
Size in Detail:
70A 70B 75A
75A 75B 80A
80A 80B 85A
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
Best Bathing Suit for Your Body Type:
- Determine your body shape. The following are some common body shapes for women
- Pear: You are small-busted with an average-size waist and a large bottom
- Curvy: You have an hourglass shape with a large bust and hips, and smaller waistline
- Busty: You have a large bust, but a smaller waist and hips
- Straight or Athletic: You don't have many curves
- Tall: You have long legs and/or a long torso
- Petite: You have short legs and/or a short torso
- Once you decide which category or categories you fit in, you can start looking for styles that will flatter your figure. Check out steps 3 to 7 and decide which swim styles fit you best
- If you're a pear shape, try a suit that draws attention to your bust. This will make you seem less bottom-heavy. Tankinis are very flattering for pear-shaped women because they provide support for the bust and can often be bought in separates. When buying a two-piece, go with a print or pattern on top to draw the eye there. You may also want to look for a top with a little extra padding and support in the cups, whether it's a bikini or tankini.
- Remember, it's OK to wear a solid bottom with a patterned top. Mixing and matching is fun and makes for more swimsuits combinations. For extra coverage, consider a suit with a skirted bottom or boyshorts-cut. However, if the skirt is too long, it can actually make you look heavier, be careful to avoid bottoms with belts or skirts that may emphasize the parts you don't like as much
- Sarongs are a nice option when you are outside of the water. They provide a extra (yet sheer) coverage if you want it and add a little more pizazz to your swim wear
- If it's a one-piece you're looking for, try something with a plunging neckline or extra flair on the upper section, such as ruffles, funky straps, orother ornamental detailing
- If you're curvy or have a very large bust, you may want to try a one-piece suit in a bold color to show off your curves. Suits with empire waists or a low-cut bust will also flatter the hourglass shape by pulling attention away from the stomach
- Don't let a large bust keep you from wearing a two-piece. Try a halter top or a top with wide straps. Choose a top with a built-in bra for extra support, but make sure you select a suit with adequate coverage to keep your bust in place for water activities and general movement. Remember, you want to feel comfortable and sexy, not exposed
- If you have a straight figure or athletic build, sporty suits flatter slender and athletic bodies. Slender women, and most women with toned and muscular bodies, can actually get away with wearing many cuts on top and bottom, like bandeau and slider tops, along with low-rise hipster bottoms, boyshorts, or scoop bottoms without looking bottom-heavy
- If you're tall, an all-over pattern may draw attention away from your height and to the areas you want to show off. If you have long legs, you may want to accentuate them with a bottom that ties at the hip. Many tall frames can get away with the trendy styles of suits like the monokini
- If you're petite, look for a suit that is high-cut in the thigh. This will make your legs look longer. Avoid boy shorts and skirted bottoms; they can actually make your legs look shorter. Go for a design that runs vertically, or stick with bright-colored solids. V-shaped necklines also draw the eye up and down, making you appear taller
- Swim suits with thinner straps on the bottoms can also elongate the leg. Choose colorful designs that enhance features about yourself that you like, but avoid wearing suits that highlight too many aspects of your tiny figure
- Remember that you might fit into more than one category. Some women are tall and slender; others are petite and pear-shaped. Knowing the category or categories you fit into will help you narrow the swim suits to consider, so you can spend your summer at the beach instead of in the dressing room
- 1 x Bikini Swimwear Set
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.46||USD$ 17.82||USD$ 17.17||USD$ 16.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on10-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: She said she like this womens swimwear, because it can cultivate her body figure!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-11-2011
- Other Thoughts: The sexy swimwear is good with its workmanship and it is really comfortable to wear!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-04-2011
- Other Thoughts: The bikini swimwear is exquisite and the pattern looks great!
Was this review helpful?