Customers Also Bought
- Material: Wool Blend
- Pattern: Bowknot
- This cosplay costume shows off your sexy curve
- Just from the charming color and style you definitely will be the sexiest one
- You will be flashing in this "knock your eyes out" adult cosplay costume
- Sexy and chic, this cosplay costume will make you stand out at any party
- The exquisite workmanship and high quality material make this cosplay costume used for a long time
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Top Length Bust Waist Hip cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch / M 167 65.13 87 33.93 68 26.52 95 37.05 / S 162 63.18 84 32.76 65 25.35 92 35.88 / XL 172 67.08 93 36.27 74 28.86 101 39.39 / XS 157 61.23 81 31.59 62 24.18 89 34.71 / XXL 182 70.98 96 37.44 77 30.03 104 40.56 / XXS 152 59.28 78 30.42 59 23.01 86 33.54 / XXXL 187 72.93 99 38.61 80 31.20 107 41.73
- Measured size refers to the followed measurement image
- Because of measuring by hands, errors must have been existed, controlled from 1 to 5cm
- These dimensions are for reference only; specific dimension varies from person to person
- This is a customized product
How to Measure:
- Bust/Chest: if possible, get a friend to help. With arms relaxed at your sides, measure the fullest part of your bust, keeping the tape parallel to floor
- Waist: measure around your waist in your under wear, at the point, where your trousers would normally ride. Keep one finger between the tape and your body
- Hip: stand with your heels together, and measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape parallel to the floor
- Arm: bend your elbow 90 degree and place your hand on your hip. Hold tape at the center back of your neck, measure across your shoulder to your elbow, and down to your wrist. The total length in inches is your sleeve length
- Height: stand in stocking feet. With feel together and back to a wall. Measure from the floor to the top of the head
How to Wash:
Care for a Wool Blend Coat Whether a full length outer coat or part of a business suit, wool coats have always been a must-have for wardrobes. Not only is wool elegant, but its natural fibers add a layer of warmth during the coldest winters. Wool blend garments also represent a significant investment in your wardrobe budget. With proper care, a wool blend coat can be worn for several years
- Wear the coat on an every other day basis, as wool needs to rest. Remove everything from the pockets and undo the belts. Hang the coat on larger hangers that are padded or are slightly curved on the shoulder. Make sure the buttons or the zipper is closed on the coat. Don't hang it in a cramped closet; wool needs room to lose any wrinkles and allow the fibers to regain their shape
- Examine the coat for damage or soil. Use a clothing brush to remove surface dirt. Remove any spots with the stain remover from a home dry cleaning product like Dryel. Follow the instructions and always test in an inconspicuous spot first before using it on the outside of the coat
- Refresh the wool blend coat with the Dryel cloths. Wipe the moist cloth across the coat; pay attention to the inside of the cuffs and collar. Hang the coat in a steamy bathroom to remove wrinkles. If the coat gets wet, hang it at room temperature, away from any heat source. Brush it with a clothing brush to restore the nap
- Iron deep set wrinkles with a steam iron heated to the "Wool" setting. Press on the reverse side; if you cannot do this, use a pressing cloth. Do not move the iron back and forth across the wool; lower and lift the iron off of the coat. Extra scraps of wool material make excellent press cloths; they help to preserve the resilient texture of woolens. Prevent imprinting inside detail by placing a piece of brown wrapping paper or tissue paper under folds, seams or darts
- Dry clean wool blend coats professionally at least once a season, unless the care label indicates that it can be hand washed. Then use mild soap and cold water. Do not wring, twist or pull the wet coat; it can cause the wool fibers to lose their shape. Wrap it in a towel to remove excess water, replacing the towel when it becomes wet. Then reshape the coat on a flat surface to dry
- Clean the coat before storing it for the winter. Place the coat in a closet where it will be protected from insects. Check the closet periodically for signs of insects
- 1 x Dress
- 1 x Bowknot
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 62.01||USD$ 56.41||USD$ 50.81||USD$ 43.34||USD$ 43.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.