Customers Also Bought
- Pattern: Solid
- Material: Velvet
- The Solid Dress has its own elegant and sedate features and won the ladies favorite
- Many girls have fallen in love with the Solid Dress
- The design of Slim Dress which can resist the hot summer and looks more elegant
- The dress looks super sexy with Solid Dress
- If you want to get the perfect look, you should have this dress
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Waist Length Shoulder Width Sleeve Length Bust Color Hip cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch / Average Size 70 27.30 87 33.93 36 14.04 N/A N/A 80 31.20 N/A N/A N/A
- Measured size refers to the followed measurement image
- Because of measuring by hands, errors must have been existed, controlled from 1 to 5 cm
- These dimensions are for reference only; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
- 1 x Women's Dress
How to Clean a Velvet Dress
Velvet is a sumptuous fabric used by designers to create elegant dresses and gowns. If your velvet dress needs a thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is the best method to preserve this delicate fabric. For simple stain removal, however, you can use mild detergent and a velvet brush to clean your velvet dress at home.
- Remove surface dirt. Attach a small wand to your vacuum cleaner. Using the lightest vacuum setting, remove any dirt and dust from the velvet dress. If you do not have a vacuum cleaner, use a hair brush with soft bristles to loosen the dirt
- Clean stains using a soft-bristled toothbrush. Mix 1 tsp. of mild liquid detergent and a cup of cold water in a basin. Dip the end of the toothbrush in the soapy mixture. Gather suds on the end of the brush. Scrub the stain using the bubbles. Do not saturate the stain with water
- Choose from a complete range of certificates with the strongest SSL
- Blot the stain with a clean white cloth. To prevent the stain from setting in the fabric, apply minimal pressure when blotting the velvet dress. Let the area dry for 30 minutes away from heat
- Steam the fabric. Turn the velvet dress inside out. To remove any creases, place a steamer or steam iron a minimum of 2 inches away from the material. If using a steam iron, place it on a low-heat setting. Move the iron back and forth across the velvet dress to remove wrinkles
- Smooth the fabric using a velvet brush. Velvet is a soft pile fabric constructed of silk, rayon or cotton fibers. Similar to suede, velvet has a small nap texture that requires it to be cleaned only by brushing. Brushing the material raises the nap and restores the plush texture of the fabric. Gently brush the velvet to prevent tearing the garment
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.78||USD$ 9.64||USD$ 9.50||USD$ 9.31||USD$ 9.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?