- The solid boat neck closefitting design silk floss dress makes you look beautiful and graceful
- The well-made silk floss dress allow you to experience the comfort
- The closefitting design is a good way to show off your hot figure
- You can wear this designer dress in different occasions
- You will love this women dress for its fashionable design and fine workmanship
- The fashion dress is an ideal gift for your friends
- Free size fits most
- Material: Silk Floss
- Color: Black
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Waist Length Shoulder Width Sleeve Length Bust Color cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch / Average Size 32 12.48 62 24.18 0 0.00 53 20.67 34 13.26 Black
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
- The solid boat neck closefitting design can show your sexy figure
- This sexy designer dress can show your both beauty and attraction
- The boat neck design of the best women dress can add the mysteriousness to you
- The boat neck design also can display your beautiful back
- Simple and delicate design of this designer dress will make you out of ordinary
How Does a Woman Dress to Impress?
First Date Fashions
- First dates are exciting and nerve-wracking experiences where the first impression is truly important. Women dress to impress on first dates by wearing outfits that are fitting to the occasion, that are well-tailored, clean and well put-together, but are not too provocative or revealing. Women like to dress up and feel good about themselves through their carefully chosen outfits. Many women tend to wear dresses or skirts with an elegant blouse and trendy shoes. Hair and makeup are carefully chosen to correspond with the outfit. Accessories come next as the woman chooses a handbag and jewelry to complete the outfit
Dress to Impress
- A woman dresses to impress by putting together an outfit that is classy, elegant, trendy and a little bit sexy. A beautiful, fitted knee-length dress worn with delicate heels is a great date outfit that will definitely be noticed by others. Some other impressive options include tight, skinny jeans paired with a trendy top, colorful pumps and a designer bag. A skirt and blouse combination that shows off a woman's curves is always a winning choice. However, depending on the activity, a woman has many options when it comes to wearing an eye-catching outfit. If the event is a wedding party or ball, a beautiful floor-length gown with some sparkling jewels would be the way to go. If the event is more casual, some fitted jeans and a fitted top would be the best option. At a job interview, a tailored suit with a ruffled blouse would make a great impression with prospective employers
Tips and Warnings
- The best way to dress to impress is to wear trendy and fitted clothing without going overboard. Avoid dressing too provocatively in clothes that are too revealing. Super-short miniskirts or plunging tops that reveal too much cleavage are vulgar and often bring unwanted attention. Unfortunately, revealing clothing also sends the wrong message with people often opining that a woman who wears such clothes has loose morals. In order to truly dress to impress, a woman wears clothes that are sexy but classy
How to Dress Better (for Women):
Quick! True or false pop quiz:
T/F: Your idea of dressing up is wearing Gap rather than Old Navy
T/F: You own the same "safe" V-neck in five different colors
T/F: People think you are color-blind
If you answered "true" to any of the above questions, you are in the midst of a fashion emergency. Don't worry, though, we will guide you through the wacky, wonderful world of fashion with tips suitable for every lifestyle and budget
Learn Some Basics
- While there are no hard-and-fast rules of fashion (after all, Gisele Bündchen is the supposed ideal), most style authorities agree on a few basic principles. These hold true, no matter how cheap and tacky your clothes are. In other words, these are the five commandments of the fashion Bible:
- Always look neat and clean
- Make sure your clothes fit
- Don't overdo trends
- Keep ultra-bright colors away from the face
- Ignore lame cliches
- Always Look Neat and Clean
- This just makes sense. Unless you're going for the just-rolled-out-of-bed rocker look, it's best to keep your jeans unfrayed, your shirt unstained and your shoes unscuffed. Grunge is over, so live with it. Take good care of your clothes, making sure you follow directions such as "dry clean only" and "wash with like colors." Polish your boots. De-fuzz your sweaters. Even if you can't transform yourself into the world's snappiest dresser, you can always improve your appearance by looking well-kept. Go on, make your mama proud
Make Sure Your Clothes Fit
- It's known as the "quadruple breast" syndrome, and we hear it's highly contagious. Never heard of it? It occurs when a woman chooses to wear a bra that is at least one size too small, resulting in cups that, well, runneth over. Ill-fitting clothes are a fashion no-no, whether it's pants that are too long, skirts that are too tight or jackets that are too short. Resist the temptation to forgo buying one size larger simply because it's not the size you "usually" wear. Sizes vary from designer to designer, so stick to what lays nicely on your body. Repeat it like a mantra: Smooth lines, smooth lines, smooth lines
Don't Overdo Trends
- Let's say leopard print is "in." In an effort to look oh-so-chic, you go out and buy a hat, blouse, skirt, bag and shoes--all in leopard print. Bad move. Experimenting with fads is fun, but head-to-toe isn't the way to go. Similarly, don't saturate your wardrobe with any single style or silhouette. Cargo pants are cool, but not if they're the only kind of pants you own. Moderation is key
Keep Ultra-Bright Colors Away From the Face
- No matter what your skin tone, you won't look good (trust us) in a neon green sweater. This doesn't mean that you have to skip the loud hues all together. Simply incorporate bright items into your look as low on the body as possible. Remember: Florescent yellow shoes, not a florescent yellow top. A hot pink clutch, not a hot pink scarf. Let your face star in its own show
Ignore Lame Cliches
- Chances are, you've heard them all: "Don't wear white after Labor Day." "Make sure your shoes match your bag." "Never pair stripes with plaid." Well, we're here to say that it's all a bunch of hogwash. In today's "anything goes" fashion arena, it's important to be creative and open to new ideas. If this means ignoring old adages and overstepping traditional bounds, so be it
- Now we're going to directly contradict ourselves: Even though we just told you to avoid cliches, some fashion mistakes are always wrong. Take our word for it
- Never wear head-to-toe denim. (Silly, maybe, but true nonetheless. You'll look like a convict or a cowboy.)
- Never wear sneakers with hose
- Never wear pleated jeans
- Never match your makeup with your outfit
- Never wear black velvet in the summertime
- Never overdose on a single fabric (don't wear nylon bottoms with a nylon top)
- Never wear large costume jewelry
- Never let your panty lines show
What Is Mercerized Cotton Thread?
Mercerized cotton has a history that goes back to the 1800s. The search for new ways to change fibers resulted in a product that is readily used today in knitting, crochet and sewing crafts
- l In the 1800s researches played with fibers to alter their appearance. In 1851, John Mercer found a way to increase the luster of cotton by adding caustic soda, sulfuric acid and other chemicals to the fiber
- l By altering the cotton, it was found that it didn't shrink as much when washed and took dye more readily. Mercerized cotton is also more mildew resistant than standard cotton fiber and has a softer appearance and feel
- l Mercerized cotton is used for fine yarn knitting and crochet. It is becoming popular with cotton threads used in sewing
- l Mercerized cotton has an increased lint level versus other processed fibers. The fiber does go through a heat singeing process; however, lint still does remain
- l Mercerized cotton is also referred to as Pearl or Pearle Cotton. Some mercerized cotton is a cotton covered thread with a polyester core
- 1 x Women Dress
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.88||USD$ 12.22||USD$ 11.55||USD$ 10.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Bought this item on12-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: This beautiful Designer Dress can go with my coats very well. Nice quality.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-04-2011
- Other Thoughts: I am excited with this Best Women Dress when i received it. The great product.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: This fashion dress makes me more elegant and mature, i like it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: The nice color, the great quality and the nice price. You really should not miss this Designer Dress.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: I can show my sexy collarbone with this designer dress. The unique neck design is my favorite.
Was this review helpful?