Customers Also Bought
- Outer Material: Acrylic Yarn
- Size: 51 x 10cm/20.1 x 3.9in(L x W)
- Unique design, long pleat gloves are very stylish
- Long pleat gloves can protect your hands and add a new noticeable look
- The long pleat gloves are easy to wear and suitable for any activity
- Good quality, durable, washable, very soft and comfortable to wear on your hands
- Made of high quality, gloves are soft to touch and comfortable for wearing
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Meature:
- This gloves are very special and easily calls people's attention
- The exterior is as eye catching as it is durable
- Women gloves keep your hands in an ergonomically correct position
- Helps prevent injury and improves comfort
How to Wash:
- Acrylic, a synthetic fiber, will not shrink or felt when washed, unlike natural fibers such as wool. However, acrylic may stretch when washed, especially when using hot water. Items made with acrylic yarn do not require the same special handling as items containing wool
- Read the label on the ball band. Determine if your yarn is 100% acrylic or a wool blend. If the yarn contains wool or another type of natural fiber, read the ball band for washing directions. Some wool blends are machine washable, while others require you to hand wash them in cold water
- Prepare your yarn for washing. If you need to wash yarn that has not yet been knitted or crocheted, do not try to wash the entire ball of yarn. Instead, wind the yarn around the back of a chair or around a laundry basket to make a skein of yarn. Tie the skein in several places to keep the yarn from tangling. If washing fabric made from acrylic yarn, remove any stitch markers or safety pins, zip up any zippers and close any buttons
- Fill the sink or bathtub with warm water and add a small amount of laundry detergent. Add the acrylic hank or fabric to the warm water. Allow it to soak for a few minutes, then drain the water out of the sink or tub and gently squeeze the excess water out of the yarn. Refill your sink or tub with fresh warm water and soak the yarn in it for four minutes to rinse out the laundry detergent. Drain the rinse water and gently squeeze the excess water out of the yarn. Do not wring the yarn as this may cause it to stretch
- Roll the yarn into a towel and press down firmly on the towel to remove as much water as possible. A skein of yarn or a small, lightweight item made from acrylic yarn may be hung to dry. You should dry larger items, like sweaters or blankets, on a flat surface to to prevent stretching
- 1 x Women's Pair of Gloves
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.03||USD$ 8.01||USD$ 7.98||USD$ 7.95||USD$ 7.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?