Customers Also Bought
- Women Blazer on Sale is a very fashion gift for you or someone special
- Stay at the forefront of style with this zip front closure blazer
- Special design makes you cool and keeps you looking fashion forward when you wear this Women Blazer
- Made of high durable quality material, soft and durable
- With the cool design makes the Women Blazer be a fashion top choice
- The Women Blazer is a vibrant top for an eye-popping look
- Very soft to touch and comfortable for you
- Material: Polyester
- Color: Black & White
- The fine details and fashion design of this women blazer will complete the look that is professional and polished
- Wearing this women blazer can make you looks slim and charming
- Stylish designed women blazer will make you get eye-catching
- Fashion design of this Women Blazer will made you stand out in the crowd
- It's a favorite fitness essential, ideal for showing off your figure with a standard fit
- This Women Blazer has been designed from the finest selection of materials for the highest standards of quality
- Slip into our chic Women Blazer and discover the unmatched warmth and beauty of it
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
- 1 x Women Blazer
How to Look Chic in a Woman's Blazer
Looking chic in a woman's blazer can be easy, regardless of your body shape or size. Blazers are fashionable all-year round and can be paired with everything from leggings and pants to skirts and shorts. Wearing a Casual Blazer can also help you achieve a polished, professional look at work or a chic and dressy date-night style. Wear darker-colored blazers in the winter, such as black or navy blue. In the summer months, try feminine, soft colors like pink or white.
- Find the right-sized blazer. Wearing a blazer that's too big can make you appear more masculine and bulky. A blazer that is too small can look ill-fitted and also inhibit your movement in the shoulders and arms. If the blazer has buttons, you should be able to button it up comfortably across your chest. Also, check that the sleeves aren't too short or long.
- Pair the blazer with something slimming on the bottom. Since a blazer has a boxy shape, you want to balance out the bottom half of your body with straight lines. Wear slimming pants, tight leggings, skinny jeans or a pencil skirt. Avoid full, frilly skirts or wide-legged pants.
- Wear a feminine tank top or blouse underneath the blazer. This can help balance out the masculinity of the blazer and give you a chic and stylish look. Avoid button-up, collared shirts since they tend to give blazers an office or business appearance. If you're dressing for work, accessorize the blazer with a broach or pair it with a blouse that has a higher neckline.
- Use color appropriately. If you want to minimize the top half of your body, wear a blazer in a darker color and pair it with bright-colored pants or leggings. If you want to minimize or slim your legs or thighs, wear dark-colored pants and a lighter-colored blazer.
- Look for interesting detail in the sleeves. If you can roll up the sleeves to reveal a pop of color or an interesting silk lining, you instantly add another element of style to the blazer and the entire outfit.
How to Dress Up a Blazer
A blazer is probably the most versatile piece of clothing you have in your closet. It can be dressed down with a pair of jeans. It can also be dressed up to fit into a fancy night out on the town. The key to being able to know how to dress it up. All it takes is a couple key pieces to properly dress up a basic blazer to make you all ready for a night out on the town.
Layer a jewel tone silk camisole under the blazer to give it a pop of bold color. The satin material brings of the level of dress of the outfit over a cotton camisole.
- Place a single stone pendant necklace around your neck. The color of the stone should either be clear or a complimentary color to the satin camisole. This will give the blazer a look simple eleglance.
- Wear a simple tennis bracelet to match the pendant necklace that is around your neck. If you cannot match stones, keep the bracelet in clear stones and in the same metal as the necklace.
- Pin a rhinestone brooch to the lapel of the blazer. This little bit of whimsy can be a signature touch to your dressy blazer look. Choose a brooch that symbolizes something you are into or that you like.
Tips & Warnings
- If you may be tempted to remove the blazer during the night, use a silk button down blouse in place of the camisole.
- You can pair a blazer with dress slacks to complete this look or even a basic skirt and heels.
- If you decide to go with a more ornate necklace then a single pendant do away with the brooch on the lapel. You do not want to over-accessorize. This will make your blazer look cluttered, not dressy.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 32.47||USD$ 31.02||USD$ 29.58||USD$ 27.65|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?