Customers Also Bought
- The fashion jacket is made of high quality material, which is comfortable to wear
- The unique design of the casual jacket has very eye-catching looking
- The solid design is very fashionable and you will be quite cool when wearing this casual jacket
- The best women jacket makes you outstanding in the crowd
- Quick dry and breathable fabric makes the best women jacket more comfortable to wear
- With unique and delicate design and workmanship, you will feel the comfort that you never have before
- Material: Cotton & PU & Polyester
- The women jacket can be matched with your skinny jeans and dress in daily life
- The fashion jacket will surely make you look taller and slender by visual effect
- The fashion women jacket is great gift for a girl who loves jacket
- Unique design and a feminine fit come together to create a simply lovely look
- Smooth touch of the fashion jacket can bring you comfortable feel when you wear it
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
What Are the Differences Between Men's & Women's Jackets?
A jacket is an outerwear garment that is lighter in weight than a coat. Jackets are typically hip-length or shorter, and coats may reach to the mid-thigh or longer. Although many jackets are unisex in construction, a few have features in their design that can make them seem more masculine or feminine
- Traditionally, men's garments button left-over-right, while women's garments button right-over-left. According to the University of Kentucky, this tradition dates back to the middle ages. The design feature allowed a gentleman to open his outer garment with the left hand and then draw a sword with the right hand over the left hip
- Women's clothing from the end of the 19th century onward has changed to emphasize a woman's figure or to exaggerate parts of her anatomy. Because women have narrower shoulders and broader hips than men do, a woman's jacket is often cut so that the shoulders are narrower and the hemline is broader. Some women's jackets have darts in them along the waist so that the jacket narrows to emphasize a woman's waist and then flairs out over the hips. A man's jacket is cut to fit a man's triangular shape with broad shoulders and a narrower hem
- According to the National Textile Center, traditional attitudes toward fashion have been largely shaped by women, who either make or influence the majority of menswear purchases in the United States. Women's jackets may be lighter in weight and color or have fancy embellishments such as trim, beading, prints or patterns. Men's jackets may be more practical in nature. The materials may include wool and leather. The colors are typically more subdued. Decorations and embellishments on men's jackets seem more practical in nature, such as zippers, buttons or buckles
Directions to Alter a Woman's Jacket:
Altering a jacket can correct for a variety of sizing issues, ranging from simple ones, like sleeve length, to allowing for significant weight loss. Some alterations are too complex to be worthwhile or are best left for a professional; however, simple alterations can be done at home and may improve the fit of a woman's jacket. Both lined and unlined jackets may be altered; however, allow additional time for a lined jacket
- The easiest alteration for a woman's jacket is shortening or lengthening the sleeves. Turn the jacket inside out and look at the original hem stitching. It may be stitched to the lining or simply hemmed if the jacket is unlined. Remove the original stitching using a seam ripper or small scissors. Mark the new sleeve length. To shorten sleeves, simply press the new hem into place, then stitch by hand. Lengthen sleeves by stitching a coordinating fabric onto the edge and using that as a hem allowance. Add a bit of ribbon or trim to cover the original hemline on your sleeves if needed
Taking in a Woman's Jacket
- Taking in the waistline of a jacket can make that boxy and dated blazer more modern and fitted. Determine how much fullness you would like to remove and experiment by using sewing pins or clip-type clothespins to shape the jacket. Some ways to create a slimmer line include taking in the side seams or adding several darts to the waist to shape the body of the jacket. Baste your alterations into place and check fit before stitching. You can opt to sew through both the lining and outer fabric for an easier alteration, or remove the lining, alter both the lining and outer fabric, then replace the lining
Restyle a Jacket
- Make that dated jacket a totally new garment by altering it into a new shape and style. A larger jacket may allow you more alteration options. Try dramatically shortening a boxy blazer into a cropped swingy jacket by removing excess length and re-hemming. Or take the jacket apart at the seams and re-cut the pieces using a favorite jacket pattern. This can allow you to make an all-new woman's jacket at little or no cost and create the custom fit you want
- 1 x Jacket
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.22||USD$ 26.43||USD$ 25.64||USD$ 24.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?