Customers Also Bought
- Hooded design of the women jumpsuits can make you look more stylish
- Zipper design in the front of the women jumpsuits can create an eye-catching to you
- Short sleeve design of the women jumpsuits is on the top
- Cotton jumpsuits can make you more beautiful
- Create an eye-catching with Cotton jumpsuits
- This is a pretty zipper jumpsuits that is very special
- You will be more stylish with this jumpsuits
- A perfect gift for ladies
- Material: Cotton
- High quality Cotton jumpsuits. Hooded design of the women jumpsuits can make you look more stylish
- Zipper design to this jumpsuits. Short sleeve design of the women jumpsuits is on the top
- Hooded design to this jumpsuits. This is a pretty and comfortable zipper jumpsuits that is very special
- Nice and soft zipper design in the front of the women jumpsuits can create an eye-catching to you
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
How to Make a Slipknot Jumpsuit:
- Buy a painter's jumpsuit. There are disposable coveralls available that are inexpensive and are usually white in color. They are made of a very light, breathable fabric and you can get them online or at paint store in your area. Another option is to buy a Dickie's brand painter's coverall. This is a more expensive, but higher-quality jumpsuit made of cotton made for professional painters. They are also available online at the official Dickie's website
- Dye the jumpsuit dark gray or black. The Slipknot jumpsuits are dark in color, almost black, and can vary to a degree. They have some that are black and others that are a dark, charcoal gray, so dye it whatever color you wish within this range. Place the jumpsuit into the sink and add black dye. The amount of time you leave it in the dye will dictate the depth of color
- Attach patches to sleeves the jumpsuit. Slipknot has used different styles of jumpsuits on different tours that relate to the theme of the album. Place "666" patches on the sleeves of the jumpsuit as well as official Slipknot patches that are available at music apparel stores online. The goat symbol from the Iowa album would make a great sleeve patch for your jumpsuit. A bar code UPC symbol patch would also be good as this is one of their identifying symbols
- Create an arm band for the jumpsuit. Slipknot has been known to wear red arm bands with their symbol on them, which is the tribal S. You can create a stencil by using card stock, a razor and a picture to trace the symbol out. then, simply spray paint it onto a red piece of fabric to create an arm band for your jumpsuit
- Place patches on the breast-pocket area. Most of the more recent Slipknot jumpsuits have symbols in this area raging from the tribal-S logo to the Iowa-style goat. Be creative and add a bar code to this area, but keep it simple to not clutter the front of the jumpsuit
How to Select a Women's Jumpsuit:
- Determine how you want to use your jumpsuit. Utilitarian jumpsuits, like those worn to work on cars, to go skydiving or for snow skiing, are designed specifically for those purposes and are available through specialty retailers. Fashionable jumpsuits are usually cut to accentuate a woman's body and are not made to stand up to abuse
- Select a color for your jumpsuit. Fashionable jumpsuits are available in a variety of colors and patterns, but basic black is probably the most popular choice. Since many jumpsuits cling to the body, many women prefer them in black to minimize any figure flaws
- Choose a fabric for your jumpsuit. Jersey, polyester blend, silk and denim are common fabrics for jumpsuits. Different materials hug women's curves in different ways, and some are more flattering than others towards lumps and bumps
- Determine how much you want to spend. Depending on the maker and the designer, there is a wide range of prices for jumpsuits. On the cheaper end of the spectrum, the jumpsuits are usually made from synthetic fabrics and may not be sewn to last
- Try on women's jumpsuits for fit. Your sizing in jumpsuits may not match your sizing in other clothing, so it's important to see the garment on you or shop from online retailers that have liberal return policies
- Check the length of the pants. Since jumpsuits are one-piece garments, the length in the legs won't fit all proportions. Select jumpsuits with legs that are either just right or too long, so they can be hemmed to fit
- Sit down in the jumpsuit to make sure it has enough give in the cut and the fabric. A jumpsuit might look fabulous when standing up, but it might be entirely too tight when sitting. Also, an ill-fitted jumpsuit might bunch up when you sit in it
- 1 x Women Jumpsuits
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 32.36||USD$ 29.54||USD$ 26.71||USD$ 22.94|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?