Customers Also Bought
- Well manufactured with PU leather, surface of the women overcoat is soft to touch and easy to clean
- Lining material is polyester, making this hooded coat for women comfortable for long time wearing
- The women winter jacket is stuffed with polyester fabrics which is of good air permeability
- This women overcoat is featured with hood, showing your vigor and protecting your head from cold air
- Rims on the hood and bottom is elastic, making this women winter jacket fit you well
- Hood of this women overcoat can be put off as you like
- Zipper is made of good quality material, durable enough for long time using
- Coating Material: PU leather
- Lining Material: Polyester
- Stuffing Material: Polyester Fabrics
- With generous style and good quality, this women overcoat is popular with those who pay much attention to quality of life
- Featured with hood, this women winter jacket makes you look vigorous and refreshed
- Pockets are designed so that you can take something you need into them
- Women overcoats of different colors are made to meet different color needs
- Surface part of this jacket is well manufactured with PU leather, glossy and durable
- Zipper is well manufactured with good material, durable for frequent zipping
- Lining made of polyester is fixed well for long time wearing
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure for an Overcoat:
Overcoats are a popular type of outerwear for men and come in many styles and materials. You can find these in many clothing stores for an instant purchase, but they can also be custom made by a tailor for a more form-fitting and comfortable fit. Since all bodies are different, it requires several measurements on the torso and arms to ensure the best-fitting coat. Ideally, a tailor should take the measurements for you, but you may also have the option to take your own and bring them to your tailor
- Measure around the neck with a tape measure, in between the Adam's apple and the spot between the collar bones. The tape measure should be snug around the neck but not so tight that it feels uncomfortable
- Measure around the chest at its widest point, typically just below the armpits. Again, the tape measure should be snug but not so tight that it's uncomfortable
- Measure the distance from the end of the left shoulder to the end of the right shoulder. Measure across the top of the back, rather than across the chest
- Measure the distance from the top of the right shoulder, down to the pinch of the right hand. The pinch is where the forefinger and thumb intersect, usually halfway between the wrist and first knuckle of the forefinger. Repeat the process for the left arm
- Measure the length for the right sleeve, from the base at the right side of the neck to the pinch in the right hand. Repeat the process for the left sleeve
- Measure around the largest part of the bicep of either arm. Relax the arm and hold it at the side of the body
- Measure around the widest part of the wrist. Unless one wrist is noticeably larger than the other, you only need one measurement for this
- Measure around the waist, just below the bottom of the rib cage. Measure at the largest area to ensure the jacket is not too tight
- Measure the distance around the paint waist. Wear a pair of comfortable pants for this measurement. Run the tape measure around the top of the belt loops to get an accurate measurement
- Measure around the largest portion of the buttock/hip area. The largest part is typically midway between the top and bottom of the buttock
- Measure the distance from the base of the neck, down to the level of the middle thumb knuckle when you relax the arm at the side of the body
- Measure the chest, from the front of the left armpit, across the nipples and to the front of the right armpit
- Measure across the widest point of the back, typically from the back of the right armpit to the back of the left armpit
- Measure the distance from the edge of the right shoulder to the base of the right side of the neck. Repeat the process for the left shoulder
- Measure the distance from the base at the back of the neck, down to the floor. To find the appropriate spot on the neck, tilt the head forward and down and feel for the vertebrae that sticks out on the bottom of the neck
- Measure the distance from the base at the back of the neck to the top of the pant waist
Types of Overcoats:
The term overcoat dates from the time when a jacket was called an undercoat, was worn all the time, and an overcoat was a garment that went on over the jacket. Jackets and coats are now generally thought of as exterior items, so the categories can get a little jumbled as to what's an overcoat and what's an undercoat
- The trenchcoat was arguably the most popular overcoat between 1940 and 1960. A long coat meant to go to the knees, trenchcoats were originally designed for soldiers in the front "trenches" in World War I, hence the name. The style has persisted, however, and these coats are still popular with both men and women. They can also be made out of a variety of materials, from the traditional gabardine to a more edgy leather. The coat has a collar that can be pulled up, and original coats had straps and rings for a soldier to carry equipment
- The duster coat was common in the American West, and it's a fixture of Western films and books. A duster was worn over the clothes to keep trail dust from getting on a rider's outfit. As such, dusters were easily washed, and canvas was a common material. Dusters typically buttoned up the middle, and they had a short cape for dust or rain. The back was usually split so it could be worn while riding a horse
- A number of overcoats are meant to offer protection to the wearer. Leather coats were worn as armor in the Middle Ages, and today they're used to protect motorcycle riders in the event of a fall. Raincoats, which are often made of oil skins or rubberized fabric, keep the wearer dry. Thermal overcoats, made with wool or down, keep the wearer warm
- The frock coat, which is considered fairly old-fashioned by modern standards, is a dress overcoat. Cut like a frock, with two wide lapels, the coat typically reached a little past the knee and earlier versions had no external pockets. These coats were popularly seen in England, as well as on the captains of industry of American business in the early parts of the 20th century
- Another style of overcoat is the Ulster. This coat boasts a relatively small and high collar, with a short cape around the shoulders. The coat went below the knees, and it bore external pockets. It could be made of warm wool for winter wear, or an ulster could be made of oil cloth to be used as a rain slicker
- 1 x Women Overcoat
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.94||USD$ 19.03||USD$ 17.12||USD$ 14.56|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.