- Designed with dismountable hood, this women overcoat is stylish and really special
- Surface of the women overcoat is well manufactured with PU and alginate fiber, which is of good touching feeling and anti-pilling
- Long style of this hooded coat for women can show your slender and sexy figure vividly
- Rim on the bottom is elastic, making this long overcoat fit you well and providing much more convenience for you
- Hood can be combined with women overcoat through buttons, meanwhile special zipper is designed for the hood making this long overcoat much more stylish
- Long overcoats of different colors are designed for your option
- Coating Material: 30%PU & 70%Alginate Fibre
- Lining Material: Polyester
- Stuffing Material: Spinning Cotton
- With extremely stylish design and fashionable style, this hooded coat for women is popular with those who pay much attention to fashion trend and quality of life
- Featured with natural human body line, this long overcoat will fit you well
- Hood of this women overcoat is fashionable, which will show your vigor properly
- Women overcoats of different colors are for your option
- Zipper is designed for the rim of hood so that closure style can be formed
- Hood can be combined with the overcoat throught several buttons
- Lining material of this hooded coat for women is polyester, soft and comfortable to wear
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure for an Overcoat:
Overcoats are a popular type of outerwear for men and come in many styles and materials. You can find these in many clothing stores for an instant purchase, but they can also be custom made by a tailor for a more form-fitting and comfortable fit. Since all bodies are different, it requires several measurements on the torso and arms to ensure the best-fitting coat. Ideally, a tailor should take the measurements for you, but you may also have the option to take your own and bring them to your tailor
- Measure around the neck with a tape measure, in between the Adam's apple and the spot between the collar bones. The tape measure should be snug around the neck but not so tight that it feels uncomfortable
- Measure around the chest at its widest point, typically just below the armpits. Again, the tape measure should be snug but not so tight that it's uncomfortable
- Measure the distance from the end of the left shoulder to the end of the right shoulder. Measure across the top of the back, rather than across the chest
- Measure the distance from the top of the right shoulder, down to the pinch of the right hand. The pinch is where the forefinger and thumb intersect, usually halfway between the wrist and first knuckle of the forefinger. Repeat the process for the left arm
- Measure the length for the right sleeve, from the base at the right side of the neck to the pinch in the right hand. Repeat the process for the left sleeve
- Measure around the largest part of the bicep of either arm. Relax the arm and hold it at the side of the body
- Measure around the widest part of the wrist. Unless one wrist is noticeably larger than the other, you only need one measurement for this
- Measure around the waist, just below the bottom of the rib cage. Measure at the largest area to ensure the jacket is not too tight
- Measure the distance around the paint waist. Wear a pair of comfortable pants for this measurement. Run the tape measure around the top of the belt loops to get an accurate measurement
- Measure around the largest portion of the buttock/hip area. The largest part is typically midway between the top and bottom of the buttock
- Measure the distance from the base of the neck, down to the level of the middle thumb knuckle when you relax the arm at the side of the body
- Measure the chest, from the front of the left armpit, across the nipples and to the front of the right armpit
- Measure across the widest point of the back, typically from the back of the right armpit to the back of the left armpit
- Measure the distance from the edge of the right shoulder to the base of the right side of the neck. Repeat the process for the left shoulder
- Measure the distance from the base at the back of the neck, down to the floor. To find the appropriate spot on the neck, tilt the head forward and down and feel for the vertebrae that sticks out on the bottom of the neck
- Measure the distance from the base at the back of the neck to the top of the pant waist
Types of Overcoats:
The term overcoat dates from the time when a jacket was called an undercoat, was worn all the time, and an overcoat was a garment that went on over the jacket. Jackets and coats are now generally thought of as exterior items, so the categories can get a little jumbled as to what's an overcoat and what's an undercoat
- The trenchcoat was arguably the most popular overcoat between 1940 and 1960. A long coat meant to go to the knees, trenchcoats were originally designed for soldiers in the front "trenches" in World War I, hence the name. The style has persisted, however, and these coats are still popular with both men and women. They can also be made out of a variety of materials, from the traditional gabardine to a more edgy leather. The coat has a collar that can be pulled up, and original coats had straps and rings for a soldier to carry equipment
- The duster coat was common in the American West, and it's a fixture of Western films and books. A duster was worn over the clothes to keep trail dust from getting on a rider's outfit. As such, dusters were easily washed, and canvas was a common material. Dusters typically buttoned up the middle, and they had a short cape for dust or rain. The back was usually split so it could be worn while riding a horse
- A number of overcoats are meant to offer protection to the wearer. Leather coats were worn as armor in the Middle Ages, and today they're used to protect motorcycle riders in the event of a fall. Raincoats, which are often made of oil skins or rubberized fabric, keep the wearer dry. Thermal overcoats, made with wool or down, keep the wearer warm
- The frock coat, which is considered fairly old-fashioned by modern standards, is a dress overcoat. Cut like a frock, with two wide lapels, the coat typically reached a little past the knee and earlier versions had no external pockets. These coats were popularly seen in England, as well as on the captains of industry of American business in the early parts of the 20th century
- Another style of overcoat is the Ulster. This coat boasts a relatively small and high collar, with a short cape around the shoulders. The coat went below the knees, and it bore external pockets. It could be made of warm wool for winter wear, or an ulster could be made of oil cloth to be used as a rain slicker
- 1 x Women Overcoat
Spec Material 30%PU & 70%Alginate Fibre(Coating)
Features Features Designed with dismountable hood, this women overcoat is stylish and really special
Surface of the women overcoat is well manufactured with PU and alginate fiber, which is of good touching f
Packaging Package Included 1 x Women Overcoat
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 32.56||USD$ 31.82||USD$ 31.07||USD$ 30.08|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Bought this item on12-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: Long style of this women overcoat can display my slender figure perfectly, really nice product!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: The hood of this women overcoat is a charming design, artistic, humanized!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-02-2012
- Other Thoughts: The dismountable hood design of this long sleeve women overcoat is cool and generous!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-09-2012
- Other Thoughts: This fashionable women overcoat arrived so soon, fast delivery and the product is really nice!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-16-2012
- Other Thoughts: Bought this long overcoat to my wife, she was attracted when she saw it, obiviously she likes it!
Was this review helpful?