Customers Also Bought
- Three-piece Ladies Business Suits set are made of high quality stretch material for you to wear comfortably
- Long sleeve design Ladies Business Suits keep you warm in the cold days and fits spring, autumn and even in the cold winter
- Cut to fit and super versatile, these Ladies Business Suits are sure to become an all-time fave
- You're flying high on the heavenly style of this fabulous Ladies Suit
- Ladies Business Suits are always a must have popular choice for the rising career woman
- These Business Suits for Women are good thing and last for a long time
- Jacket features notched-collar, three-quarter sleeves, button closures and shaping seams
- Color: Black
- Real effect
- Slim pants
- Long sleeve design
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- Size may differ because of the different measure methods
How to Choose a Business Suit for Ladies:
- Set a budget for yourself and your business suit purchase. Name brands and high-quality business suits can be expensive, so set a budget for your purchase so that you can keep that budget in mind when proceeding with the following steps. When setting your budget, think of how long you plan to keep the suit, how often you'll wear the suit and if you think you'll need a high-end suit for your purposes.
- Choose a color for your business suit by considering a variety of things: whether you have or need to purchase new accessories, where your suit is being worn and whether this will be your only business suit for special occasions in the future. If you are on a tight budget and don't have money to buy new shoes, a new blouse and a new handbag, look at those items you already own when choosing a color. If you already have brown shoes and a brown purse, for example, choose a brown business suit to match those items so you don't have to purchase new ones. If you're wearing your suit to a professional building for work purposes, choose one of the standard colors (black, brown, gray or blue). However, if you work in the fashion district or have more leniency to stand out or wear other colors, choose white or a bright color that works for your tastes. Also, if this will be your only business suit for awhile, you may want to consider black as your first primary color of suit. Black works for business purposes, dinner parties and unexpected funerals that may come up in the future.
- Decide whether or not you'd feel more comfortable wearing a business suit with pants or a skirt, as either are generally acceptable in the business world. Keep in mind that usually a skirt suit will require pantyhose to be worn as well, whereas a pantsuit does not. If a skirt is preferable, choose one that is no shorter than a hand's length above the knee.
- Choose a suit made of a fabric that will work for you and that will not wrinkle throughout the day. Wool suits are nice and will last long, but they may be very warm, especially if work requires a lot of walking around. Shop around for different materials you like and test them out in the dressing room to see if they will wrinkle easily when you sit or cross your legs.
- Try on a variety of suits at your local department store to see which style fits best, especially when considering which suit jacket to purchase. The overall appearance of a women's suit should be well-fitting, as an unfitted suit will look sloppy. The jacket you purchase may be short or long and should cinch (at least a little) at your waist. Whether a one-, two- or three-button jacket, the collar should be flat against the back of your neck. Choose a jacket that looks nice when it's buttoned or unbuttoned to give yourself a variety of looks and a way to get more casual if the opportunity presents itself.
How to Wear a Business Suit:
- Check that your suit pants fit correctly. Check that the waist of your pants sits on your natural waist and not your hips, with a comfortable but not droopy fit in the crotch. Check for wrinkling, pulling or creasing in the pants; a good fit will have no bumps or creases. Walk in your pants and watch the hem, ensuring that too much of your ankle is not showing and that the length is proper for your height and shoes, which means that only a quarter of the top of your shoes should be covered by your hem. Take your pants to a tailor to correct any sizing problems.
- Check the fit of your jacket. Be sure the shoulders and arms are not overly padded or large. Move your arms in circles while wearing the jacket to test the fit and size of the armholes. Look at your wrists and be sure that that the sleeves are the correct length, ending at your mid wrist bone when your arms are laying flat at your sides, so about a quarter- to a half-inch of shirt cuff shows. See a tailor to correct any sizing problems.
- Always wear your suit after proper dry cleaning and pressing. If you wash at home, be sure that you hang your pants and jacket to dry and iron any spots showing wrinkles. Hang your suit in your closet when not being worn. Each wear will likely result in wrinkling from sitting and normal body movements, so care for your suit after every wear, brushing or dry cleaning as necessary.
- If purchased separately, ensure that your suit pants and jacket match or complement each other in coloring and fabric. Wear a dress shirt and tie underneath your jacket. Be sure to always tuck in your shirt and wear a formal belt if belt loops are present, as well as dress socks for men and appropriate dress shoes.
- Wear your suit pants for a casual look by pairing it with a hip top and accessories. For women, this may mean bright heels and a catchy blouse for a night out while men may like to wear an untucked dress shirt or stylish T-shirt. Stylish sneakers can always be paired with a suit to complement this look in an urban, hip way. Experiment to find a way to dress down your suit pants for everyday wear. Consider, though, that your suit pants will wear out faster than its jacket if used this way.
How to Stylishly Wear Women's Suits in the Office:
- Select a top and bottom from two different business suits, but in the same color family. It is not always necessary to wear a matching jacket and bottom for business attire -- sometimes style can be enhanced by mixing and matching suits. Staying in the same color family helps you avoid color clashing. For example, pairing a chocolate-colored jacket that has a camel-colored pinstripe with a similar-colored camel pencil skirt can be a dynamic business outfit.
- Pair the suit with a flirty or romantic shirt. Sometimes the cut of a business suit is very austere, and sporting a ruffled or fashionable top helps soften the look, as recommended in Samantha Critchell's October 2, 2006, article in the Sarasota Herald-Tribune. A jewel tone or pastel color can be flattering, especially if the rest of the outfit has a neutral color scheme.
- Cinch the suit's waist with a thin leather belt to accentuate the waistline. Leather, such as an embossed crocodile print, adds another level of texture to the suit. Furthermore, according to famous style gurus Clinton Kelly and Stacy London, wearing a belt helps accentuate the smallest part of the torso, thus making a woman appear slimmer.
- Accessorize the suit with bold accent pieces. An oversize bag can be a stylish substitute for a briefcase while providing the room to tote important documents and even a laptop. Brightly colored accent jewelry, such as a chunky bracelet, adds an element of style that punches up mundane attire. Colored pumps are another way to interject personality into business attire.
- 1 x Women Long Sleeve Tie Ruffle Collar Pant Suit
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 67.03||USD$ 66.10||USD$ 65.19||USD$ 64.30||USD$ 63.44|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?