Hot Lisa™ Mercerized Cotton Gauze Solid Sleeveless Tea Length Women Dress
Disclaimer: This is an average-size product fit for most people, however we still do precise measurements for your products Please refer to the chart below. Since products vary by stlyes,please take practicality as standard.
Size Reference Table:
|ClothType||Size||Waist||Length||Shoulder Width||Sleeve Length||Bust||Color||Hip|
Customers Also Bought
- Clearance Sale
- Return Policies
- Pattern: Solid
- Material: Mercerized Cotton & Gauze
- The Solid Dress has its own elegant and sedate features and won the ladies favorite
- Many girls have fallen in love with the Solid Dress
- The design of Sleeveless Dress which can resist the hot summer and looks more elegant
- The dress looks super sexy with Solid Dress
- If you want to get the perfect look, you should have this dress
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Waist Length Shoulder Width Sleeve Length Bust Color Hip cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch / Average Size 80 31.20 96 37.44 N/A N/A N/A N/A 90 35.10 N/A N/A N/A
- Measured size refers to the followed measurement image
- Because of measuring by hands, errors must have been existed, controlled from 1 to 5 cm
- These dimensions are for reference only; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
What Is Mercerized Cotton Thread?
Mercerized cotton has a history that goes back to the 1800s. The search for new ways to change fibers resulted in a product that is readily used today in knitting, crochet and sewing crafts
- l In the 1800s researches played with fibers to alter their appearance. In 1851, John Mercer found a way to increase the luster of cotton by adding caustic soda, sulfuric acid and other chemicals to the fiber
- l By altering the cotton, it was found that it didn't shrink as much when washed and took dye more readily. Mercerized cotton is also more mildew resistant than standard cotton fiber and has a softer appearance and feel
- l Mercerized cotton is used for fine yarn knitting and crochet. It is becoming popular with cotton threads used in sewing
- l Mercerized cotton has an increased lint level versus other processed fibers. The fiber does go through a heat singeing process; however, lint still does remain
- l Mercerized cotton is also referred to as Pearl or Pearle Cotton. Some mercerized cotton is a cotton covered thread with a polyester core
- 1 x Women's Dress
Spec Length Middle Sleeve Length Sleeveless Pattern Solid Trends Pleated Style Cute
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
- Video Reviews