Customers Also Bought
- Material: Gauze & Lace
- Pattern: Flower
- This simple & fashion designed poncho will sure attract others' attention
- Comfortable touching, assured buying and happy everyday
- Trendy style, refined work and high quality
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Bust Length Shoulder Width Sleeve Length cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch Top / 86 33.54 78 30.42 34 13.26 35 13.65
- Measured size refers to the followed measurement image
- Because of measuring by hands, errors must have been existed, controlled from 1 to 5 cm
- These dimensions are for reference only; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
- Embedded with chic modern designing patterns, this kind of women poncho will feel both fashionable and gentle
- The women poncho can make you stay in the forefront of style
- You should have one in your wardrobe
- It's easy to match with skirt or blouse
How to Wash:
Lace is a traditional fabric that is still extremely popular for making window coverings, table linens and women's clothing. Such a wide variety of uses, along with the different types of yarns and threads that go into lace crafting, requires several different cleaning methods. Some very prized or delicate laces, such as that of vintage gloves or handkerchiefs, should never be washed.
•l Clean machine-made lace in a washing machine. Use the gentle cycle, mild laundry detergent and lukewarm water for cotton and linen lace to avoid shrinkage. Synthetic laces, in addition to mild washing, need a gentle spin and a cool down. You can help to avoid snagging, tangling or tearing by placing the lace items in a mesh laundry bag. Don't overload the size of the wash load and keep the wash cycle as short as possible. You can use a liquid fabric softener in the rinse cycle if you like
•l Treat machine made lace carefully when drying. If you didn't use liquid fabric softener in the wash, you can use a dryer sheet. Cotton and linen lace might shrink in a dryer, whereas polyester lace shouldn't have this problem. Again, it never hurts to err on the side of caution and air dry lace. Depending upon the weight and shape of the lace item, it can be dried flat on a drying rack or towel. Polyester lace curtains can be partially dried in a dryer and then placed back on the curtain rod to finish drying, although you might have to touch them up with an iron later
•l Launder delicate laces by hand. Fill a sink or basin with lukewarm water and a mild detergent. Swish the water to disperse the detergent throughout the water. Place the lace item in the water and allow it to soak for a few minutes. Gently pat the lace until clean; patting will press the soapy water through the fibers. Rinse thoroughly in lukewarm water. If you like, fill the basin or sink with lukewarm water and add a small amount of liquid fabric softener. Mix thoroughly and place the lace item in the water; allow the lace to soak for a few minutes. Lay the lace on a towel and place another on top; press to remove excess water. If the towel gets soaked, place the lace item in between two more towels and press. Continue until you have removed all excess water
•l Dry all delicate laces by air. Lay them flat on a dry towel or flat mesh drying rack. Gently arrange the lace into its proper shape. Keep an eye on the towel and replace it if it gets wet, as you don't want the lace or towel to mildew. If you are drying a lace doily and have non-rusting pins, you can pin the lace in its proper shape to air dry. Place the doily on a padded surface, like an ironing board, and arrange the lace into the shape that you want. Then gently insert a non-rusting pin through the lace and into the padded surface to hold the lace in place. You can also use balls made from wadded up waxed paper and insert under folds and curves of the doily to help hold the shape while drying. This will help prevent the edges of the lace from rolling
Uses and types:
- Gauze was originally made of silk and was used for clothing. It is now used for many different things, including gauze sponges for medical purposes. When used as a medical dressing, gauze is generally made of cotton. It is especially useful for dressing wounds where other fabrics might stick to the burn or laceration. Many modern medical gauzes are covered with a plastic porous film such as Telfa or a polyblend which prevents direct contact and further minimizes wound adhesion. Also, it can be impregnated with a thick, creamy mixture of zinc oxide and calamine to promote healing, as in Unna's boot
- In film and theatre, gauze is often fashioned into a scrim
- Gauze used in bookbinding is called mull, and is used in case binding to adhere the text block to the book cover
- Modern gauze is also made of synthetic fibers, especially when used in clothing. It can also be made of metal, such as a wire gauze placed on top of a Bunsen burner, used in a safety lamp or spark arrestor, or used as a fence
Uses in Chemistry:
There are two types of wire gauze used in chemistry: a normally woven wire gauze, and one with a white circle imprinted on it. The latter has a ceramic composite intended to aid in the dispersal in heat. The normal set-up is a ring stand which a support ring attached to it. The wire gauze is centered on the ring stand as to allow the open flame to be in contact with it to a certain extent, depending on the desired heat. In the context of laboratory experimentation, the combination of the wire gauze plus the added ceramic composite greatly aids in the even dispersal of heat. This means that an object placed over this type of wire gauze will receive a more uniform heat from a Bunsen burner than the naked flame of it. This property is specially important in various chemical processes where precise, even heat dispersal is sought after, as a consistent heat is crucial for the successful maintenance of the chemical process intended. Because of this desired heat dispersal ability, wire gauze can also be used as a cooling surface for beakers, Erlenmeyers flasks or other vessels without damaging the supporting surface
- 1 x Women Poncho
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.88||USD$ 10.81||USD$ 10.73||USD$ 10.63||USD$ 10.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.