Customers Also Bought
- Beautiful hairdressing synthetic wig is an ideal choice for vogue gens
- Adjustable size design makes the natural wig wear more comfortable
- You can use this clip hair fashion wig to change your hair style anytime
- This updo wig is very convenient to take on/off
- With the finest fibre, more comfortable to wear this kind of fashion wig
- Stylish wig looks natural, very pretty and feminine
- With this updo wig, you can attend Halloween, theatrical productions, concerts, theme parties, wedding and any other occasions
- Material: Synthetic Fibre
- The bright color of the women fashion wig makes you charming and attactive
- The design of fluffy style can turn you into an elegant office lady as soon as you put on it
- The high quality of the material makes the synthetic wig just like your real hair
How Often Should You Wash Your Wig?
- The answer ultimately depends on how often you wear it and what type of damage it incurs while wearing. The general rule of thumb for human hair wigs is to wash them after every ten to twelve wearing. For synthetic hair you can get by with washing after every fifteen to twenty wearing
- You may need to wash your wig more often under certain circumstances. If you are very active and perspire a lot, if you live in a more humid climate, or if you are around a lot of pollutants such as car exhaust, cooking grease, or cigarette smoke you will definitely want to wash your wig more often. In these instances it is okay to wash your wig after six to eight wearing but any more than that will cause your wig to deteriorate more quickly and loose its shape and style. If you do need to shampoo your wig more frequently it is important to adhere to the proper cleaning instructions and to use the correct products in order to minimise damage
How to Clean the Wig:
- First, comb the wig and fill your sink basin with cool water
- Add a capful of synthetic wig shampoo and blend in. Never use regular shampoo on synthetic wigs! If the wig has picked up the odor of smoke or other strong odors, you may add a teaspoon of baking soda to your basin, and blend in
- Gently swish the wig or piece in the water for about 30 seconds to a minute until the wig is saturated
- Gently scrub the front of the wig cap, where it meets the forehead until clean. Leave the wig soak in the wig basin for about 15 minutes
- Empty the wig basin of water and rinse the wig or piece in cool water. It is very important to use cool water on curly wigs, as warm water will over-relax the curls of wigs
- Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do not rub or twist your wig
- Use dry towel absorbs moisture and natural dry. Avoid direct sunlight, damage the wig
- Comb the wig and spray nursing liquid, then natural drying
- Comb gently to remove tangles, then turn inside out
How to Store the Wig:
- When you do not use the wig, according to the original hairstyle and then put the wig on the shelf
- If you don't wear for a long time, first gently comb wig, spray nursing liquid, natural drying, then put the wig into dry box and don't let other things pressure it
- 1 x Wig
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.44||USD$ 7.13||USD$ 6.81||USD$ 6.38||USD$ 6.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?