Customers Also Bought
- Driving sunglasses, high quality frames, imported resin lenses, UV protection
- The arm of the resin sunglasses is comfortable for wear, your eyes will not feel tired after a long time wearing
- The UV protection sunglasses can protect your eyes from the hurt of harmful rays
- Polarized sunglasses are fashionable and cool, making you a leader of fashion
- The eye protection polarized sunglasses will let your look cool, fashionable and stylish
- This pair of UV protection sunglasses is unisex glasses and suitable for all kinds of people
- Lens Material: Resin
- Lens Width: 65mm / 2.6in
- Bridge Width: 17mm / 0.7in
- Frame Height: 54mm / 2.1in
- Leg Length: 130mm / 5.1in
- Our fashion UV protection sunglasses can protect your eyes by filtering out harmful sun rays
- This kind of driving sunglasses is not only a need for outdoor activities, but also a fashion decoration
- Nice sunglasses are sized to fit large face, oblong face, round face and square face
How to Clean Sunglasses:
- Begin by cleaning the lenses of your sunglasses. Start by choosing an appropriate cleaning cloth. It should be a soft, dry, lint-free cloth such as micro fiber or cotton. Many sunglasses come with bags that double as cleaning cloths. Next, choose your cleaning solution. For everyday dust, your warm breath should be enough. Dish washing liquid and warm water can take care of most fingerprints or grime. For stubborn gunk on your sunglasses, make a cleaning solution of half and half isopropyl alcohol and water. Spray the lenses of your sunglasses lightly with the solution and gently rub clean with your cleaning cloth. If you have a special coating on the lenses of your sunglasses, avoid the alcohol solution and stick with the first two cleaning methods
- You'll also need to clean the nose pieces on your sunglasses. They come in many different shapes and styles, but the cleaning process should be the same. Just soak your sunglasses in warm, soapy water (use dish washing liquid again) and use a small soft brush, like a kid's toothbrush, to scrub your nose pieces. Most nose pieces for sunglasses are made of materials designed to resist germs and grime, so you shouldn't have to clean them too often, at least compared to the lenses of our sunglasses
- Finally, clean the frame of your sunglasses. Sunglasses come in an amazing selection of shapes, sizes, color, styles and materials, but for the most part, cleaning the frame is simple. Simply wash the frame of your sunglasses when you wash your nose pieces, paying special attention to the non-slip grips at your ears. Be sure to dry the frame of your sunglasses thoroughly with a soft cloth after each washing to prevent any of the screws or hinges from tarnishing
How to Fix Scratched Sunglass Lenses:
During the summer season we wear our sunglasses a lot. With daily use comes normal wear and tear. It is likely that your sunglasses may sustain some scratches. You don't have to throw away your sunglasses because there are some easy ways you can fix those scratches at home
- Spread a thick layer of it on the fronts and backs of your sunglass lenses. Wait five minutes and then rinse it off under cold water. The scratches will be gone
- Spray Lemon Pledge on a rag. Rub the rag over the sunglass lenses. Wash your lenses with dish soap and water. You may need to repeat this method two or three times if you have a lot of scratches
- Spray Liquid Band-aid directly on your sunglass lenses. Wipe off any excess. Let the liquid dry
- Buy BRASSO. It is a furniture polish that will get rid of really bad scratches. Put some BRASSO on a rag and rub over the lenses for three minutes. Wash it off with some soap and water. Let the glasses dry
- Spread cigarette ashes over your scratched lenses. Rub them into the cracks with your fingers. Wash and repeat
- 1 x Pair of Sunglasses
- 1 x Glasses Box
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.22||USD$ 12.48||USD$ 11.74||USD$ 10.75||USD$ 10.75|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?