Customers Also Bought
- Pattern: Jointing
- Coating Material: Velvet
- Heel Height: 12cm/4.7in
- Fashionable and beautiful sandals, express your elegant taste
- The design of these women shoes is very reasonable and feels comfortable when wearing
- Lightweight, stylish, and most important, these women shoes made of good material are comfortable to wear
- Good quality women shoes are certainly a great gift for your special one or yourself
- Nice shoe offers durable traction and far away from different kinds of dirty
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
- Overview of the stylish women sandals
- The special design shows your high grade and makes you unique and shining in the street
- The high quality material guarantees the product's quality
- The exquisite workmanship and the pretty appearance must be the fine combination
- The designer women sandals make your summer so distinctive
How to Clean a Velvet Dress
Velvet is a sumptuous fabric used by designers to create elegant dresses and gowns. If your velvet dress needs a thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is the best method to preserve this delicate fabric. For simple stain removal, however, you can use mild detergent and a velvet brush to clean your velvet dress at home.
- Remove surface dirt. Attach a small wand to your vacuum cleaner. Using the lightest vacuum setting, remove any dirt and dust from the velvet dress. If you do not have a vacuum cleaner, use a hair brush with soft bristles to loosen the dirt
- Clean stains using a soft-bristled toothbrush. Mix 1 tsp. of mild liquid detergent and a cup of cold water in a basin. Dip the end of the toothbrush in the soapy mixture. Gather suds on the end of the brush. Scrub the stain using the bubbles. Do not saturate the stain with water
- Choose from a complete range of certificates with the strongest SSL
- Blot the stain with a clean white cloth. To prevent the stain from setting in the fabric, apply minimal pressure when blotting the velvet dress. Let the area dry for 30 minutes away from heat
- Steam the fabric. Turn the velvet dress inside out. To remove any creases, place a steamer or steam iron a minimum of 2 inches away from the material. If using a steam iron, place it on a low-heat setting. Move the iron back and forth across the velvet dress to remove wrinkles
- Smooth the fabric using a velvet brush. Velvet is a soft pile fabric constructed of silk, rayon or cotton fibers. Similar to suede, velvet has a small nap texture that requires it to be cleaned only by brushing. Brushing the material raises the nap and restores the plush texture of the fabric. Gently brush the velvet to prevent tearing the garment
- 1 x Pair of Women Sandals
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.36||USD$ 11.68||USD$ 11.01||USD$ 10.11|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.