Customers Also Bought
- Material: Lace & Cotton Polyester
- Pattern: Two Tone
- Sexy and chic, this lace sexy uniform will make you stand out at any party
- This is two tone pleated backless lace cotton polyester dress bracelets headwear apron thong women sexy uniform 6pcs
- Great looking and well-made lace sexy uniform is an absolute must for your wardrobe
- The fitted design of the lace sexy uniform can show your hot figure and lovely shape perfectly
- The exquisite workmanship and high quality material make this backless sexy uniform used for a long time
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Bust Waist Hip cm inch cm inch cm inch / Average Size 94 36.66 74 28.86 N/A N/A
- Measured size refers to the followed measurement image
- Because of measuring by hands, errors must have been existed, controlled from 1 to 5cm
- These dimensions are for reference only; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
- Bust/Chest: if possible, get a friend to help. With arms relaxed at your sides, measure the fullest part of your bust, keeping the tape parallel to floor
- Waist: measure around your waist in your under wear, at the point, where your trousers would normally ride. Keep one finger between the tape and your body
- Hip: stand with your heels together, and measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape parallel to the floor
- Arm: bend your elbow 90 degree and place your hand on your hip. Hold tape at the center back of your neck, measure across your shoulder to your elbow, and down to your wrist. The total length in inches is your sleeve length
- Height: stand in stocking feet. With feel together and back to a wall. Measure from the floor to the top of the head
How to Wash:
Lace is a traditional fabric that is still extremely popular for making window coverings, table linens and women's clothing. Such a wide variety of uses, along with the different types of yarns and threads that go into lace crafting, requires several different cleaning methods. Some very prized or delicate laces, such as that of vintage gloves or handkerchiefs, should never be washed.
•l Clean machine-made lace in a washing machine. Use the gentle cycle, mild laundry detergent and lukewarm water for cotton and linen lace to avoid shrinkage. Synthetic laces, in addition to mild washing, need a gentle spin and a cool down. You can help to avoid snagging, tangling or tearing by placing the lace items in a mesh laundry bag. Don't overload the size of the wash load and keep the wash cycle as short as possible. You can use a liquid fabric softener in the rinse cycle if you like
•l Treat machine made lace carefully when drying. If you didn't use liquid fabric softener in the wash, you can use a dryer sheet. Cotton and linen lace might shrink in a dryer, whereas polyester lace shouldn't have this problem. Again, it never hurts to err on the side of caution and air dry lace. Depending upon the weight and shape of the lace item, it can be dried flat on a drying rack or towel. Polyester lace curtains can be partially dried in a dryer and then placed back on the curtain rod to finish drying, although you might have to touch them up with an iron later
•l Launder delicate laces by hand. Fill a sink or basin with lukewarm water and a mild detergent. Swish the water to disperse the detergent throughout the water. Place the lace item in the water and allow it to soak for a few minutes. Gently pat the lace until clean; patting will press the soapy water through the fibers. Rinse thoroughly in lukewarm water. If you like, fill the basin or sink with lukewarm water and add a small amount of liquid fabric softener. Mix thoroughly and place the lace item in the water; allow the lace to soak for a few minutes. Lay the lace on a towel and place another on top; press to remove excess water. If the towel gets soaked, place the lace item in between two more towels and press. Continue until you have removed all excess water
Dry all delicate laces by air. Lay them flat on a dry towel or flat mesh drying rack. Gently arrange the lace into its proper shape. Keep an eye on the towel and replace it if it gets wet, as you don't want the lace or towel to mildew. If you are drying a lace doily and have non-rusting pins, you can pin the lace in its proper shape to air dry. Place the doily on a padded surface, like an ironing board, and arrange the lace into the shape that you want. Then gently insert a non-rusting pin through the lace and into the padded surface to hold the lace in place. You can also use balls made from wadded up waxed paper and insert under folds and curves of the doily to help hold the shape while drying. This will help prevent the edges of the lace from rolling
- 1 x Dress
- 2 x Bracelets
- 1 x Headwear
- 1 x Apron
- 1 x Thong
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.72||USD$ 15.54||USD$ 14.35||USD$ 12.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?