Customers Also Bought
- Material: Gauze
- Pattern: Jointing
- This cosplay costume uniform shows off your sexy curve
- Just from the charming color and style you definitely will be the sexiest one
- You will be flashing in this "knock your eyes out" adult cosplay costume
- Sexy and chic, this cosplay costume uniform will make you stand out at any party
- The exquisite workmanship and high quality material make this cosplay costume uniform used for a long time
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Bust Waist Hip cm inch cm inch cm inch / Average Size 102 39.78 N/A N/A 110 42.90
- Measured size refers to the followed measurement image
- Because of measuring by hands, errors must have been existed, controlled from 1 to 5cm
- These dimensions are for reference only; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
- Bust/Chest: if possible, get a friend to help. With arms relaxed at your sides, measure the fullest part of your bust, keeping the tape parallel to floor
- Waist: measure around your waist in your under wear, at the point, where your trousers would normally ride. Keep one finger between the tape and your body
- Hip: stand with your heels together, and measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape parallel to the floor
- Arm: bend your elbow 90 degree and place your hand on your hip. Hold tape at the center back of your neck, measure across your shoulder to your elbow, and down to your wrist. The total length in inches is your sleeve length
- Height: stand in stocking feet. With feel together and back to a wall. Measure from the floor to the top of the head
Uses and types:
- Gauze was originally made of silk and was used for clothing. It is now used for many different things, including gauze sponges for medical purposes. When used as a medical dressing, gauze is generally made of cotton. It is especially useful for dressing wounds where other fabrics might stick to the burn or laceration. Many modern medical gauzes are covered with a plastic porous film such as Telfa or a polyblend which prevents direct contact and further minimizes wound adhesion. Also, it can be impregnated with a thick, creamy mixture of zinc oxide and calamine to promote healing, as in Unna's boot
- In film and theatre, gauze is often fashioned into a scrim
- Gauze used in bookbinding is called mull, and is used in case binding to adhere the text block to the book cover
- Modern gauze is also made of synthetic fibers, especially when used in clothing. It can also be made of metal, such as a wire gauze placed on top of a Bunsen burner, used in a safety lamp or spark arrestor, or used as a fence
- 1 x Sexy Uniform(Kimono Robe + Belt + Thong)
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.32||USD$ 8.21||USD$ 8.09||USD$ 7.94|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?