Customers Also Bought
- Material: Demim
- Pattern: Plaid
- This cosplay costume uniform shows off your sexy curve
- Just from the charming color and style you definitely will be the sexiest one
- You will be flashing in this "knock your eyes out" adult cosplay costume
- Sexy and chic, this cosplay costume uniform will make you stand out at any party
- The exquisite workmanship and high quality material make this cosplay costume uniform used for a long time
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Bust Waist Hip cm inch cm inch cm inch / Average Size N/A N/A 78 30.42 N/A N/A
- Measured size refers to the followed measurement image
- Because of measuring by hands, errors must have been existed, controlled from 1 to 5cm
- These dimensions are for reference only; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
- Bust/Chest: if possible, get a friend to help. With arms relaxed at your sides, measure the fullest part of your bust, keeping the tape parallel to floor
- Waist: measure around your waist in your under wear, at the point, where your trousers would normally ride. Keep one finger between the tape and your body
- Hip: stand with your heels together, and measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape parallel to the floor
- Arm: bend your elbow 90 degree and place your hand on your hip. Hold tape at the center back of your neck, measure across your shoulder to your elbow, and down to your wrist. The total length in inches is your sleeve length
- Height: stand in stocking feet. With feel together and back to a wall. Measure from the floor to the top of the head
How to Wash:
Jeans are very popular trousers Blue jeans, which are primarily made from cotton denim fabric, are part of most wardrobes today. Denim fabric was first woven in Nimes, France, and was introduced to the USA by Christopher Columbus. According to "A Dictionary of Textile Terms," this soft cloth was "first brought to America by Columbus...as the sails on the Santa Maria." The fabric, which was referred to as denim de Nimes, as well as Serge de Nimes, was generally used for heavier weight items, and later was introduced into the fashion industry.
•l Sort laundry, putting all the jeans in one pile. Put any new jeans or work jeans that could have excess dirt or oil on them in a separate pile to be washed alone
•l Wash new jeans, especially darker ones, alone the first few washes. The color can bleed at first and stain your other clothes. Turn darker-wash jeans inside out before washing them to help preserve the color
•l Check settings for the appropriate water level and temperature. Jeans do well with cold or warm water. You can wash them on hot, but you run the risk of shrinking them
•l Turn on the washer and add detergent to the running water
•l Place your jeans in the washer. Be careful to not overfill the machine; there should enough space for the water and soap to thoroughly saturate and clean the jeans
•l Remove jeans from the washer once they're finished and place them in the dryer. Check the lint trap before starting, and set to the middle temperature. If you're worried about jeans shrinking, air-dry them
- 1 x Vest
- 1 x Skirt
- 1 x Tie
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.85||USD$ 10.80||USD$ 10.74||USD$ 10.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.