Customers Also Bought
- Material: Mercerized Cotton
- This is a solid slim mercerized cotton tea length summer women skirt
- This women skirt can keep you looking fashion forward and give you a super charming looking
- Short design of our women skirt can show your slim legs
- Having a good sense of skin-friendly, long skirt can increase your personal charm
- The women skirt can collocate with any clothes as you like, which could show your personality
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Hip Waist Length Color cm inch cm inch cm inch / L N/A N/A 85 33.15 84 32.76 N/A / M N/A N/A 85 33.15 80 31.20 N/A / S N/A N/A 85 33.15 76 29.64 N/A
- Measured size refers to the followed measurement image
- Because of measuring by hands, errors must have been existed, controlled from 1 to 5 cm
- These dimensions are for reference only; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
What Is Mercerized Cotton Thread?
Mercerized cotton has a history that goes back to the 1800s. The search for new ways to change fibers resulted in a product that is readily used today in knitting, crochet and sewing crafts
- l In the 1800s researches played with fibers to alter their appearance. In 1851, John Mercer found a way to increase the luster of cotton by adding caustic soda, sulfuric acid and other chemicals to the fiber
- l By altering the cotton, it was found that it didn't shrink as much when washed and took dye more readily. Mercerized cotton is also more mildew resistant than standard cotton fiber and has a softer appearance and feel
- l Mercerized cotton is used for fine yarn knitting and crochet. It is becoming popular with cotton threads used in sewing
- l Mercerized cotton has an increased lint level versus other processed fibers. The fiber does go through a heat singeing process; however, lint still does remain
- l Mercerized cotton is also referred to as Pearl or Pearle Cotton. Some mercerized cotton is a cotton covered thread with a polyester core
- 1 x Women's Skirt
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.02||USD$ 15.73||USD$ 15.43||USD$ 15.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?