Customers Also Bought
- Material: Wool & Acrylic Fiber & Rabbit Fur & Spandex & Polyester
- Length of the Leg of Socks: 15cm/5.9in
- Length of the Sole of Socks: 17cm/6.7in
- High quality material ensures the comfort and warmth of these warm socks
- These wool socks can keep your foot warm in cold days
- The design of the warm socks is very nice with beautiful laces and all kinds of colors
- The warm socks are very soft to touch and they will keep your feet warm
- The warm socks are durable and they can be used for a long time
- Just give yourself or your friend this special gift and you won't regret for your choice
- Average size fits most people
How to Measure:
How to Wash:
Wool is a miraculous fiber in that it can carry a large amount of moisture without changing the integrity of the insulation properties. Wool was often used by those who lived in cold, damp climates or those who worked out at sea. Now, wool is still utilized for its warming properties as well as its style. However, wool is notoriously difficult to both keep clean and keep from shrinking. Dry cleaning is best for your wool items, but there are also methods you can employ at home as well as long as you have a front-loading washing machine
•l Always check the wash care label and realize that when you wash your wool coat yourself, you are taking a bit of a risk. Wool is often mixed with other fibers such as lycra or cotton. In this case, you should still treat and wash your item as if it were pure wool
•l Test color fastness on your coat by pressing a damp cotton ball to the fabric. If any color is transferred, plan to wash the item by itself
•l Avoid shrinking and felting by washing your coat in the wool-washing program on your washer. If your machine does not have such a program, improvise by choosing a washer setting with a warm temperature and a high water level so the coat is allowed more suspension and less pull
•l Choose a mechanical setting on your washer that is medium drum action with frequent rests to allow any fibers that tighten to relax
•l Do not use regular laundry detergent for your wool coat. Choose a brand that is specifically meant for wool washing, such as Woolite. You can find one in the laundry section of your local store
•l Remove your item when it is through washing and lay it flat on a towel or other absorbent cloth to dry. Some reshaping may be necessary when laying it out. Keep in mind that the garment will maintain whatever shape it dries in, so make sure it is wrinkle free when laid out. Allow it to dry thoroughly before wearing it
- 1 x Pair of Socks
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.68||USD$ 5.60||USD$ 5.53||USD$ 5.42||USD$ 5.42|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.