Customers Also Bought
- With the V neck design, the women sweater can show you completely
- The strips design of the long sleeve sweater makes you to show your sexy figure
- With this women sweater, you will be attractive and outstanding in the street
- Owning the V neck women sweater, you can become a star in the crowd
- The women sweater can match your trousers perfectly
- One size fits for most people
- Material: Cotton & Wool
- The long sleeve design makes you more fashion
- The detailed workmanship of this long sleeve sweater is fine and delicate
- It can match your scarf perfectly
- The strips design can show your sexy figure
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
How to Crochet Sweaters for Women
Several balls of yarn, a crochet hook and a few basic instructions are all that are needed to crochet sweaters for women. Although there are many crochet styles to choose from, a novice can fashion plain to very elaborate sweaters with a simple pattern and different types of yarn. Hand-crocheted sweaters make wonderful gifts for birthdays and special occasions. Trendy crocheted sweaters for women made with colorful yarns can be welcome additions to the fashion-conscious wardrobe
- Choose a crochet pattern for your skill level. Read through the instructions twice to make sure you understand them. Highlight or circle the number of stitches and measurements for the pattern size you plan to make. Try out any new pattern stitches to ensure that you can do them correctly
- Select yarn that is suitable for the type of sweater you wish to make in colors that will flatter the woman for whom it is being made. Cotton yarns work well for spring and summer sweaters, as well as for wash and wear. Wool yarn requires dry-cleaning, retains heat and is ideal for cooler temperatures
- Use a crochet hook that fits the yarn. Thick yarn requires a large crochet hook and works up fast. The finer the yarn, the smaller the hook should be for ease in making the stitches
- Check the gauge by making a four-inch test swatch. Compare the test swatch to the pattern measurements and adjust as needed, changing to a larger or smaller crochet hook to achieve the required gauge. A smaller hook will increase the number of stitches per inch; a larger hook will reduce the number of stitches per inch. Check the gauge several times as you work the pattern.
- Make chain stitches according to pattern instructions to form the first row. Work these stitches loosely so that the hook can enter each chain easily without pulling previous chain stitches into the new stitch. Check that the chain stitches are all the same size. Start over if they are uneven
- Crochet the back, left and right front pieces and sleeves respectively unless otherwise indicated by the pattern
- Shape the sweater by increasing and decreasing stitches as indicated in the pattern. Increases are made by working multiple stitches inside one crochet stitch. Decreases are made by working consecutive stitches together to form a single stitch. Pay careful attention when shaping necklines or cardigan fronts as these areas are especially visible once the sweater is finished
- Finish off the last crochet stitch properly to prevent the sweater from unraveling. After making the last stitch, pull the yarn through the final loop and cut leaving a five-inch tail
- Block the sweater pieces to even out slight stitch irregularities and adjust to final measurements. Lay the sweater pieces wrong side up on a padded surface. Measure and stretch each piece as you pin the corners and along each side, armhole and shoulder edge. Do not stretch or pin any ribbing. Apply steam by holding the iron just above each sweater piece until damp. Leave pinned until thoroughly dry
- Join sides, shoulders and sleeves with a small seam allowance, changing colors as appropriate. Place all yarn ends on the wrong side of the sweater. Press lightly with the tip of the iron to open seams
- Crochet decorative edging around open areas for a harmonious appearance, unless otherwise indicated by the pattern. Attach buttons and other embellishments
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- 1 x Women Sweater
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.77||USD$ 13.99||USD$ 13.20||USD$ 12.16||USD$ 12.16|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?