Customers Also Bought
- The long sleeve sweatshirt is made of high quality cotton, the hooded women sweatshirt can be used for a long time and feels soft and comfortable
- Delicate workmanship and high quality texture ensures this cotton sweatshirt more durable for long time using
- This hooded women zip hooded sweatshirt is designed to be tailored to the body for a more fit
- The hooded women long sleeve sweatshirt can be matched with a variety of clothing
- It will become a staple in your wardrobe
- Material: Cotton
- Update your wardrobe with this casual trendy hooded women long sleeve sweatshirt
- Rib cuffs and hem designed long sleeve sweatshirt more warm for the chilly spring season
- Zip up and hooded style zip hooded sweatshirt more cool and fashion for daily wear
- And the cuffs with thumb hole designed to give you stylish looks and you can keep your hand warm inside the sleeve
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
How to Get the Proper Size:
Take Basic Body Measurements
How do you measure up?
- Looking good is seamless if you know the right moves. The first step, besides knowing that plaids and prints will never match, is to focus on a proper fit.
- Whether you're learning to sew or someone's sewing for you, taking proper body measurements is key to a successful outcome. It can also come in handy when it's time to rent or buy some clothes. (Ever had to send your measurements to a tux store in another city because you're in a friend's wedding?)
- We'll take you through the basic measurements that the clothing industry depends on, and show you how to get them. Once you have this simple process down, your style points are sure to go up.
- While it's possible to fly solo, finding someone to help is the best way to go. Doing so will result in increased accuracy--which is what you're after in the first place. But if you can't find someone and you're under a time constraint, your best bet is to measure some well-fitting clothes in addition to your own body. Otherwise, you'll need to depend on a full-length mirror to make sure the tape is in the correct position for each measurement. Sounds awkward already, eh? Try to find an assistant. You'll be glad you did.
- Since taking measurements involves getting up-close and personal, find a place where you feel comfortable. The person being measured should be wearing his or her normal undergarments only. Measurements taken over bulky or constricting clothing will not be accurate. If you're measuring for something that will be worn only with a certain pair of shoes or a certain undergarment, it's okay to wear them during the measurement process.
- Remember, you're going for accuracy: stand up straight and quit sucking in your gut (doing so will only ensure an improper fit). If you're taking measurements to create custom-fit clothing, you'll look better and be more comfortable if you're honest with yourself from the get-go.
Measure the Neck and Upper Torso:
- Neck: Measure the neck circumference at its base (with measuring tape parallel to the floor). To find the base of the neck, have the person tilt his or her head forward. You'll see a knobby bone in back (just above where the shoulders and neck meet). That's it! If the person being measured doesn't like a tight fit here, add a pinch of breathing room.
- Chest: To measure the chest circumference, place the tape around the fullest part of the chest or bust, under the arms. Keep the tape parallel to the floor. For chest width, measure across the widest part of the chest, beginning and ending at the point where the arm touches the body on each side (from sleeve seam to sleeve seam).
- Back: To measure the length of the back, start at the base of the neck and make a straight line down to the waistline (see Step 3 for how to find the waistline). To measure the width of the back, place the tape across the widest part, parallel to the floor, beginning and ending at the point where the inside-top of the arm touches the body on each side (again, from sleeve seam to sleeve seam).
Measure the Arms and Shoulders:
- Arms: To measure arm length, start at the base of the neck, then go over the shoulder, down to the slightly bent elbow and then to the wrist bone.Note: Some people begin this measurement at the shoulder tip; check with the tailor or seamstress to see what he or she needs.
- Shoulders: Measure from the base of the neck (from the side, where the neck meets the shoulder) to the upper-arm bone (the outer-edge of the shoulder, where the shoulder seam would be on a tight-fitting shirt).
Measure the Waist and Hips:
- Waist: You can find the true waist by taking a string or elastic band and tying it (parallel to the floor; snugly but not too tight) around the trunk of the person being measured. It will naturally fall to the narrowest part of the trunk. If you're measuring for pants or skirts, or if you or think the true waist area is too high, measure the circumference where you (or the person you're measuring) normally likes to wear pants or a skirt.
- Hips: Measure the circumference, parallel to the floor, at the fullest part. The person being measured should stand with feet together.
Measure the Legs and Thighs:
- Leg Outseam: Measure vertically down the outside of the leg, from the waistline to the lower part of the anklebone (or the desired hem length).
- Leg Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the lower part of the anklebone (or the desired hem length), running vertically down the inside of the leg.
- Thighs: Measure the circumference, parallel to the floor, of the fullest part of the upper leg on each side.
- 1 x Women Sweatshirt
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.96||USD$ 25.33||USD$ 22.71||USD$ 19.21||USD$ 19.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.