Customers Also Bought
- With unique design, this monokini swimwear can create an eye-catching
- This unique swimwear can give you comfortable touch and show your sexy back perfectly
- Made of high quality material, this lovely monokini swimwear is durable and elastic
- This unique swimwear set makes you slim
- The women swimwear ensures your safety, whether you are playing beach volleyball or swimming
- You will be sure to stand out from the crowd with this monokini swimwear
- You look cool and fashion with this leopard unique swimwear
- Exquisite work can show your plump bust shape perfectly and make you sexier
- This halter design women swimwear shows your elegant neck
- This deep V neck design of the women swimwear makes you sexy
- With this fashion swimwear, you can show your charming back
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Make a Monokini
- Monokinis have rapidly risen to their "in-style" status after having been seen on the bodies of Kim Kardashian and Audrina Patridge as they lounge poolside. Although many fashion houses want you to pay sometimes hundreds of dollars for this creation, you can make one for a fraction of the price, and you can make it as revealing or modest as you wish
- Creating a Monokini
- Look at fashion magazines or pictures of monokinis on the Internet and get inspired. By looking at these magazines, you can get an idea of exactly what you are looking to do
- Have a friend or family member take your measurements. Measure your waist, hips, breasts, and from your shoulder to your crotch. Although nylon (the most common bathing suit material) usually stretches, you do not want to make the suit too small or too big
- Sketch your design, front and back. This will help you visualize what you are trying to create so that you can put it on paper more easily. Some ideas include a traditional one piece with cutouts on the side or a traditional bottom with strips of material attached that cover the breasts and tie behind the neck
- Create a pattern using butcher paper. Using your measurements, create the front and back of the bathing suit. Do this step with a pencil and hold the pattern up to your body (or the person you are making it for) to make sure it will fit properly
- Decide how to support your breasts. If you use a tie with a halter, you will want to merely sew in cups where your breasts will go. It the bathing suit design offers little support, consider sewing a bra into lining of the suit. Cups and bra sewing tips can be found at Sew Sassy Fabrics (see resources for more information)
- Shop for material. You can use any kind of material, although nylon is the most common. You can elect to add embellishments (such as belts, buckles, or gold rings), although make sure they are water-friendly. Purchase a lining to sew in if your bathing suit appears see-through
- Pin your pattern to the material and cut it out. Make sure to repeat if using a lining, making two separate pieces for a suit without lining and four for a bathing suit with lining
- Begin by gathering the lining (optional) and pieces of your bathing suit. Decide which part will be the outside. Fold the fabric in on itself so that the seam will be inside the bathing suit (against the body). You can use a sewing machine or stitch by hand. Stitch in a straight, vertical line and reinforce if necessary
- Pin the opposite side together. Turn the swimsuit inside out and sew using the same techniques as above
- Turn the swimsuit "right side out" and fold the fabric back on all sides of the bathing suit about 1/8 of an inch. Stitch the fold down with a sewing machine or use a needle and thread to create a hem
- Add embellishments, but make sure they are securely fastened and will not fall off during regular swim activities
- 1 x Women Swimwear
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.33||USD$ 14.16||USD$ 14.00||USD$ 13.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.