Customers Also Bought
- Feature with the off shoulder design, the Round Neck T-Shirt is so outstanding
- The round neck can give you a feel of leisure
- With the short sleeve, you can feel cool
- The loose design can make you more eased
- Made of high quality material, the Round Neck T-Shirt is durable for a long time
- Suitable for the women to wear in different kinds of occasions
- The Round Neck T-Shirt is a perfect gift for women
- Material: Cotton
- The cotton T-shirt is suitable for the women to wear in different kinds of occasions
- The loose design can make you feel good
- With the off shoulder design, the Round Neck T-Shirt can show your beautiful shoulder perfectly
- Made of high quality material, the Round Neck T-Shirt is durable and comfortable for a long time wearing
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
How to Measure Yourself:
- Chest(A): Measure just under the arms and across shoulder blades with arms relaxed at side. Keep tape level
- Waist(B): Measure around the waist (Waist is taken where you bend)
- Shoulder(C): Measure from the inseam of the left outer shoulder across to the right shoulder seam
- Total Length(D): Measure from center base of the neck, down the spine to the waist
- Sleeve(E): With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent measure from center back neck, over point of shoulder down the outside of the arm to wrist bone
How to Measure T-Shirt Size:
Determining the correct fit for a T-shirt is crucial in finding comfort. A shirt that is too tight or too loose can make you feel self-conscious and feel heavier than you may be. Measuring your body to find the best size for a T-shirt is a simple process that requires little more than a tape measure and a friend. Spending only a few minutes will give you measurements that will serve you for years to come when shopping for T-shirts
- Place the tape measure under your arms and wrap it around the fullest part of your chest. Make sure the tape measure is parallel to the ground in order to get the most accurate measurement
- Record the measurement in inches at the point where the two ends of the tape measure meet
- Select a friend to help you record your correct sleeve measurement for long-sleeved T-shirts. Place your hand on your hip so that your inner arm and elbow area forms a right angle or an L-shape
- Place the tape measure on the center on your neck with the help of a friend. Have the friend stretch the tape measure to your elbow and record the measurement. Then measure the area from your elbow to your wrist and record that measurement as well. Add the two measurements together and you have your correct sleeve measurement
How to Wash T-Shirts:
Style is a personal matter, and some people prize their t-shirts above everything else in their wardrobes. While cotton or cotton-blend shirts are easy to wash, preserving their new look can be tricky. For best results, start as soon as you get the shirt. Learn how to keep those team, vacation souvenir or concert t-shirts clean and looking as good as the day you bought them.
Separate T-Shirts Into the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Make three piles of t-shirts, starting with your best or most delicate shirts. Include designer shirts and those decorated with rhinestones, sequins or embroidery. This is the good pile.
- Place your ordinary t-shirts in another pile, including everything from colors to prints and undershirts to pocket tees. This is the bad pile.
- Throw your oldest, smelliest and most stained t-shirts in another pile. These will get a good, hard washing and may incur some damage, so only put your best shirts here if they're already at risk. This is the ugly pile.
Fight Stains and Come Clean:
- Apply stain remover to visible stains on shirts in the ugly pile. Use a commercial stain remover according to its directions. Let the shirts rest awhile, with the stain remover on them, before you wash them.
- Check the labels on the bad pile. Any shirts labeled "cold-water wash" should be routed to the good pile.
- Wash the good pile in cold water. Turn decorated shirts, such as those with paint, silk-screening or other printing on them, inside out first.
- Load the bad pile in the washing machine and use the warm-water setting.
- Place the ugly pile of shirts in the machine and close the lid securely. Wash them on warm or in the most extreme cases, hot.
- Dry t-shirts on high and remove them promptly to avoid wrinkles. Hangers can be used to keep them that way.
Tips & Warnings:
- Follow soap-ratio directions on the package you are using as well as machine directions that are usually printed on the lid.
- You can wash all your white t-shirts separately, if you like, according to the temperature suggested on their labels.
- You'll get less shrinkage and color loss from strictly cold-water washes. If your shirts are very sweaty or dirty, though, you'll want warm.
- Avoid hot water or prolonged drying on high, as both cause cotton t-shirts to shrink.
- You will get creases and wrinkles if you line-dry T-shirts, so be prepared to iron them if you hang them to dry.
- 1 x Women T-Shirt
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.11||USD$ 8.45||USD$ 7.80||USD$ 6.93|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?