Customers Also Bought
- Special buttons are designed so that you can adjust the brim according to your need, keeping coldness out
- Hood of the best trench coat can be picked off if you do not need it
- Made of excellent materials, the hooded trench coat is of good air permeability, light, waterproof and cold-resistant
- Feature with stylish collar design and beautiful color, this women trench coat can show your stylish style perfectly
- This hooded trench coat can keep you warm in any bad weather
- Lightweight and comfortable, this best trench coat can help you to be more flexible
- Lining Material: Nylon
- Elegant colors and fashionable style make this beat trench coat popular with those women who extremely love outdoor sports and cherish their health
- Special waist design can show your feminine line vividly and perfectly
- Classic sports design will make you like a strong women who is charming as well as cool
- Waterproof, cold-resistant and durable enough, this hooded trench coat will be you necessity for outdoor sports
- The women trench coat made of high quality material is soft and comfortable for long time wearing; hooded design can protect your head from coldness
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
The History of the Trench Coat:
This unisex piece of outerwear has been a prominent icon of both function and fashion, from wartime to red carpets to everyday wear for just about everybody. Beginning with London-based designer Burberry, it has evolved into something much more fashionable than a coat for the trenches
- Thomas Burberry designed the garment, worn by officers of several countries during World Wars I and II. The waterproof, knee-length coat served as a piece of comfort, mobility and function during wartime. Shoulder straps showcased rank insignia and D-rings held various military items, such as map and sword cases
Throughout the Years
- Trench coats have made the evolution from typical brown, black, tan and gray to being produced in nearly every color. Not only confined to "business" types, those of the heavy metal and Goth persuasion wear black dusters, referred to as trench coats. They are also used as a protector of clothing in inclement weather or simply a fashion statement
- Trench coats are made from tightly woven wool gabardine, cotton drill, poplin and sometimes leather. A removable insulated liner allows the coat to be worn from season to season. Trench coats are double-breasted with cuff and shoulder straps and a belted waist
- Since trench coats were exclusive to military officers, a businesslike credibility was given to the piece. This has carried into the present, and trench coats are mainly seen as a business outfit staple
- Various movie characters brought the trench coat to the big screen and the mainstream, such as Dick Tracy, Inspector Clouseau in "The Pink Panther" and Humphrey Bogart's Rick Blaine in "Casablanca."
How to Clean Sports Jackets at Home:
Sports jackets are made of sturdy, breathable and textured fabrics. These types of jackets might also have waterproof coatings. Like other jackets, sports jackets can be subjected to dirt and other stains. You can take your sports jacket to a dry cleaner to get it cleaned. However, professional laundry services can be expensive especially if your jacket gets dirty on multiple occasions. Fortunately you can clean your sports jacket at home by using a little detergent and your washing machine or by hand washing
- Unzip every zipper in your sports jacket. Empty out all the pockets as well. Go through all your pockets again to make sure everything is empty. There is nothing worse than washing and ruining money or other important papers
- Remove any stains on your sports coat before washing. Use a stain remover that is safe on the coat's fabric material. Purchase a stain remover specifically for sports coats and blazers. You can find these types of stain removers at your local supermarket
- Read the garment care label of your sports jacket for detailed washing instructions. Place the jacket separately in a washing machine using cold water and a small amount of laundry soap or hand wash as instructed. If the sports jacket doesn't have a care label, then submerge it in a large basin of cold water with detergent for 45 minutes
- Rinse the sports jacket to get rid of any suds. You might have to do this twice if the sports jacket is thick. If you are hand washing, gently squeeze the water from the jacket. Never twist or wring since this can damage the waterproof coating your sports jacket might have
- Place the sports jacket separately in a clothes dryer using the permanent press or low heat setting. Do not use high settings since this can also damage the waterproof coating. You can also hang the jacket to air dry overnight
- 1 x Women Trench Coat
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 115.84||USD$ 112.58||USD$ 109.32||USD$ 104.97||USD$ 104.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?