Customers Also Bought
- This is a irregular ruffle solid chiffon forked tail women trench coat, which is definitely different from any women trench coat
- Ruffle style of this long trench coat adds more elegance for you when you wear it
- Forked tail of this fashion trench coat is stylish and elegant
- Made of silk and chiffon, this ruffle trench coat is anti-pilling and durable enough for long time wearing
- You will look noble and luxurious in wearing this long ruffle trench coat
- With the unique design of this long trench coat, you will be the focus of the crowd
- With this women trench coat you will look attractive and outstanding anywhere
- Material: Silk & Chiffon
- Color: Black
- This irregular ruffle solid chiffon forked tail women trench coat is specially popular with those who are after fashion and quality of life
- Featured with forked tail, this ruffle trench coat will make you like a elegant and mysterious swallow
- With this irregular ruffle solid chiffon forked tail women trench coat on, you will enchantong from head to toe
- The lower part of the women trench coat will add more sexy feeling for your slender legs
- Made of fine material, this fashion trench coat is never out of shape
- V-neck will show your fine skin vividly, making you much more sexy
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- Available hand wash, wash separately and ironing below 110°C
- Please do not chlorine bleaching, dry cleaning
What Is a Trench Coat?
- Originating from the war culture of the first half of the 20th century, various styles of trench coats have been a fashion staple for decades, even among the higher echelon of society. With several lengths and countless colors to choose from, there is a trench coat to suit every shopper's taste. Both stylish and practical, a trench coat is a must-have garment for cool temperatures
- Identification: A trench coat is a long jacket, most often made of waterproof fabric such as heavy cotton, gabardine or leather. Some trench coats come with accessories such as a belt, D-rings or shoulder straps. Available in a variety of lengths, trench coats are suitable for cool temperatures during spring or fall, providing a shield against rain and other forms of precipitation. However, trench coats do not provide adequate protection from cold winter temperatures
- Knee-Length Trench Coats: The most traditional trench coats end at or around the knee. Mostly worn by women, this length, which shows off the legs, allows for many flattering combinations. For example, a knee-length trench coat is a great choice for wearing over a long sweater with leggings and boots. Alternatively, the trench coat can be paired with a short dress and pumps or Mary Janes. The coat can be worn either with the buttons closed and cinched at the waist with a belt, or open to reveal the rest of the ensemble
- Full-Length Trench Coats: Full-length trench coats usually end at the ankles or even the floor. These long coats are more popular among men than women. Finding a well fitting full-length trench coat can be tricky. They are often too long for shorter individuals, and end up being too short for very tall men and women, creating the illusion of a calf-length coat. As a result, custom tailoring is often required for a properly fitting full-length trench coat
- Trench Coat Dresses: The trench coat dress is the most recently developed style in this class of outerwear. Fitted at the upper torso and flared beginning at the hips, trench coat dresses usually come with a belt whose color matches that of the coat. The result is a feminine silhouette that flatters many body shapes, in particular pear shapes that are heavier on the bottom than the top. Some women literally wear this style of trench coat as a dress, not taking it off even indoors
- Famous Ties: The women's trench coat played a prominent role in Audrey Hepburn's wardrobe in the film "Breakfast at Tiffany's." As a result, the trench coat became a cult favorite. In addition, several male onscreen characters wore trench coats in the series "The Matrix" and "Highlander," putting the trench coat back on the radar of modern fashion. Real-life personalities who loved trench coats include Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, who often used the knee-length coat as a finishing touch for an elegant ensemble
How to Wear a Trench Coat Dress?
Traditional trench coats are double-breasted, khaki affairs, stereotypically worn by detectives in black-and-white. and vintage-style, movies. Modern trench coats can be single breasted, made of leather, brightly colored and feature different styles. Trench coat dresses fit like a regular trench coat above the belt; below the belt, they flare like an A-line skirt to the knees. They are usually khaki, and, despite the name, most women wear them as coats. This doesn't mean the trench dress has to be boring, though. Double- or single-breasted--either one looks great with most styles
- Create a casual look with your trench dress. If wearing a khaki, black or brightly colored trench, top a bright camisol--sun yellow, bright fuchsia or neon blue--and with an equally bright knit sweater in a contrasting color. Slip on dark-wash jeans of any style and shiny, bright or print ballet flats. Put on some chunky jewelry and leave the top three buttons of your trench open
- Wear a neutral gray or dark green trench coat dress with a sweater in warm colors--bright orange, scarlet, bright purple or spring green--with a camisole or thin tee in a contrasting color underneath. Pair medium-wash jeans with these more neutral colors along with brown or brightly colored shoes for a classy, casual look. Wear dangly earrings and one long necklace or two or three beaded necklaces of different lengths. Fold open your trench to let the your bright sweater show
- Make your trench dress look youthful and dressy with a clingy, knee-length knit sweater dress and lace-up boots. Choose a solid neutral for the dress, and pair it with a long bead necklace. Wear high-heeled boots for a more formal look and flat boots to add a touch of rebel style. Cinch your tank dress completely closed and don a low-sitting hat for classy warmth until you get indoors, where you can hang your trench dress in the closet and reveal your outfit
- Wear the trench dress by itself. Pair with brightly colored high-heeled boots, metallic earrings and a wide leather belt. Scrunch up the sleeves a little, and your outfit is complete. Add a camisole and knit shorts underneath for warmth if it's cold, and remember not to take off your coat. If you don't have colored boots, wear brown boots with a khaki or brown trench dress and black boots with a black or grey trench dress. You can wear either black or brown with a colored trench
- 1 x Trench Coat
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 44.17||USD$ 42.73||USD$ 41.28||USD$ 39.36|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?