Customers Also Bought
- Color: Leopard
- Dial Material: Coated Glass
- Band Material: Plush
- Movement: Quartz
- Total Length: 24.0cm/7.9in
- Watchcase Diameter: 3.8cm/1.2in
- Watch Thickness: 0.7cm/0.3in
- The womens watch is designed of leopard color which is eye-catching
- The band of the womens watch is adjustable
- Leopard womens watch is easy to match with outfit and bag
- This womens watch provides you all times wearing comfort in daily life
- The design of this pretty watch is very fashion, which is hot in the market
- This cool watch also can be a great gift for your special one
- This fashionable quartz wrist women's watch will attract attention of the public
- With unique leopard design, this pretty watch can make you fashionable
- Womens wrist watch with adjustable band is easy to put on or take off
- The dial of the wrist watch is made of high quality material which is durable and easy to clean
- With beautiful box, it is perfect to send this watch as present
- Leopard style designer watch shows your a kind of feral beauty
What Hand Do Women Wear a Watch On?
Watches are a favorite fashion accessory for women, and many women have more than one. You may need one for sports, one for casual wear and one for dress-up--maybe even one for work
- In years past, before digital and quartz watches, a watch needed to be wound every day. Because the winding wheel is on the right side of the watch, the watch was worn on the left wrist so that the right hand could easily reach the winding wheel without removing the watch. It was very unusual to see anyone with a watch on her right wrist
- Tradition has held on and most women still wear their watches on the left wrist
- There is no cut and dried rule that you have to wear your watch on your left wrist; it is a matter of personal preference
How to Shorten Links of a Women's Watch:
Adjusting the links of a women's watch is no different than adjusting any other watch with a link bracelet. A watch sizing tool, or link remover, can be bought relatively inexpensively. This tool consists of a cradle and a push pin that is used to drive the spring bars out of the links. It is a simple job that can be done in a few minutes
- Unclasp the watch and hold it up to examine the placement of the links. It is common for one side to have more links that the other. This is so that the clasp aligns as close as possible in the center of the wrist when worn
- Remove the spring bar on the clasp to allow clean access to the links. Press the pin of the link remover tool against the spring bar and push it out of the clasp to free it
- Turn the watch on its face and set the side of the bracelet that needs shortening in the cradle of the link remover tool. Links often have an arrow on the back on them. Press the push pin of the link remover tool against the spring bar in the same direction as the arrow
- Twist the knob of the link remover tool until the spring bar is visible through the link. Pull the spring bar free with the pliers. Links are connected at both ends so repeat the process with the other end of the link
- Pull the link free and set it aside. Set one of the spring bars aside for future use, if necessary
- Position the links so that the holes align. Reattach the bracelet with the remaining spring bar. Press it into the hole in the link in the opposite direction it came out. Tap the spring bar lightly with the handle of the screwdriver to seat it firmly in the hole
- Align the holes at the end of the bracelet with the hole in the correct hole in the clasp. Press the spring bar into the hole in the clasp and through the link. Tap the spring bar lightly with the handle of the screwdriver to seat it firmly in the hole
- 1 x Women Watch
- 1 x Watch Box
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.36||USD$ 13.98||USD$ 13.60||USD$ 13.09|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.