Customers Also Bought
- Pattern: Solid
- Coating Material: Patent Leather
- Well designed Patent Leather Shoes are comfortable to wear
- With stylish design, these Casual Shoes can show your elegance and make you stand out in the crowd
- Fashion Casual Shoes can go with your stylish clothes perfectly
- Good quality Casual Shoes are certainly a great gift for your special one or yourself
- Nice shoe offers durable traction and far away from different kinds of dirty
Size in Detail:
Size Foot Length(mm) Shoes Width(mm) Heel Height(mm) Sole Height(mm) Shoes Height(mm) Front Lift Height(mm) Shaft Height(mm) Color 34 220 N/A 110 N/A N/A 25 N/A N/A 35 225 N/A 110 N/A N/A 25 N/A N/A 36 230 N/A 110 N/A N/A 25 N/A N/A 37 235 N/A 110 N/A N/A 25 N/A N/A 38 240 N/A 110 N/A N/A 25 N/A N/A 39 245 N/A 110 N/A N/A 25 N/A N/A
- There may be certain error of these dimensions
- Specific dimension varies from person to person
- Product measurements were taken using China size 36
- Please note that measurements may vary by size
How to Measure:
Size Reference Table:
- 1 x Pair of Women Shoes
How to Polish Patent Leather
Patent leather can be used to make bags, belts, gloves, shoes and even jackets. While this material is naturally eye catching, it can reflect on you in an unflattering light if the piece hasn't been well maintained. Patent leather is sleek and shiny when it's properly cared for, but it also has a tendency to get dull, dirty and scuffed with natural wear and tear. Regularly cleaning and polishing the surface of all your patent leather products will keep them looking like they've just been plucked off the store shelf.
- Clean the surface with a mild mix of soap and water. Dip a soft cloth in a bowl of water with a few drops of gentle liquid soap stirred in. Run the cloth over the patent leather to remove dirt and dust from the surface.
- Get rid of scuffs -- common on patent leather shoes -- with mineral oil. Dip the corner of a clean cloth in mineral oil and spot test an inconspicuous area of the shoe for any discoloration or adverse reaction. If none occurs, vigorously rub the scuffed area of the shoe with the cloth, reapplying mineral oil as needed until the scuffs disappear.
- Fill a spray bottle with white vinegar and use this to lightly mist a clean soft cloth. Use this to buff the patent leather to a shine.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.31||USD$ 14.99||USD$ 13.66||USD$ 11.90|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.