Customers Also Bought
- Material: Acrylic Yarn
- Pattern: Hollow Out
- This simple & fashion designed wraps will sure attract others' attention
- Comfortable touching, assured buying and happy everyday
- Trendy style, refined work and high quality
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Bust Length Shoulder Width Sleeve Length Color cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch / Average Size 45 17.55 20 7.80 33 12.87 0 0.00 N/A
- Measured size refers to the followed measurement image
- Because of measuring by hands, errors must have been existed, controlled from 1 to 5 cm
- These dimensions are for reference only; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
- Embedded with chic hollow out modern designing patterns, this kind of women wraps will feel both fashionable and gentle
- The women wraps can make you stay in the forefront of style
- You should have one in your wardrobe
- It's easy to match with skirt or blouse
How to Wash:
Acrylic, a synthetic fiber, will not shrink or felt when washed, unlike natural fibers such as wool. However, acrylic may stretch when washed, especially when using hot water. Items made with acrylic yarn do not require the same special handling as items containing wool
- Read the label on the ball band. Determine if your yarn is 100% acrylic or a wool blend. If the yarn contains wool or another type of natural fiber, read the ball band for washing directions. Some wool blends are machine washable, while others require you to hand wash them in cold water
- Prepare your yarn for washing. If you need to wash yarn that has not yet been knitted or crocheted, do not try to wash the entire ball of yarn. Instead, wind the yarn around the back of a chair or around a laundry basket to make a skein of yarn. Tie the skein in several places to keep the yarn from tangling. If washing fabric made from acrylic yarn, remove any stitch markers or safety pins, zip up any zippers and close any buttons
- Fill the sink or bathtub with warm water and add a small amount of laundry detergent. Add the acrylic hank or fabric to the warm water. Allow it to soak for a few minutes, then drain the water out of the sink or tub and gently squeeze the excess water out of the yarn. Refill your sink or tub with fresh warm water and soak the yarn in it for four minutes to rinse out the laundry detergent. Drain the rinse water and gently squeeze the excess water out of the yarn. Do not wring the yarn as this may cause it to stretch
- Roll the yarn into a towel and press down firmly on the towel to remove as much water as possible. A skein of yarn or a small, lightweight item made from acrylic yarn may be hung to dry. You should dry larger items, like sweaters or blankets, on a flat surface to to prevent stretching
- 1 x Women Wraps
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.19||USD$ 5.18||USD$ 5.16||USD$ 5.14||USD$ 5.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.