Customers Also Bought
- Pattern: Solid
- Coating Material: Sheepskin
- Inner Material: Flocking
- Sole Material: Foam
- Heel Height: More Than 8.0cm/3.1in
- High quality sheepskin material is comfortable and durable enough for long time wear
- Fashionable and beautiful women boots will express your elegant taste
- The design of these women shoes is very reasonable and feels comfortable when wearing
- Lightweight, stylish, and most important, these women shoes made of good material are comfortable to wear
- Good quality women shoes are certainly a great gift for your special one or yourself
- Nice shoe offers durable traction and far away from different kinds of dirty
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
- Overview of the stylish women boots
- Two different colors for you to choose your favorite one
- The special design shows your high grade and makes you unique and shining in the street
- Back bowknot is the highlight of the women boots which will make you more attractive and elegant
How to Wash Sheepskin:
Sheepskin can be incredibly soft and warm. It is also high maintenance. Prone to spills, dirt and other stains, sheepskin is certainly not the easiest to work with. If your beloved sheepskin is looking particularly dingy these days, here's how you can safely clean it at home
Washing Your Sheepskin
- l Take a look at the sheepskin. Can you get away with spot cleaning it? If so, use a very mild soap and a damp washcloth. You can use a brush to loosen any dirt
- l Many sheepskins can be machine washed. Place it into your washer on a cold or warm cycle. Use a mild soap or a detergent especially made for sheepskin. You can also hand wash it if you prefer, squeezing out excess water with a towel
- l When your sheepskin is clean, lay it flat or hang it on a line to dry, taking care to place it out of direct sunlight
- l In the case of sheepskin items that have a leather side, such as a rug, it's a good idea to bend it while it's drying in order to preserve softness and flexibility
- l Once the sheepskin is dry, fluff it out with a wire brush
Tips & Warnings
- l If you can manage it, taking your sheepskin to a dry cleaners is the safest bet
- l Do not put the sheepskin into a dryer. This will cause it to shrink. Regular laundry detergents are harsh on sheepskin and are best avoided
- 1 x Pair of Women Boots
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 23.31||USD$ 19.81||USD$ 16.30||USD$ 11.62|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.