Customers Also Bought
- A padded notch for added comfort
- Perfect Women Latin Dance Shoes for your hip-hop or jazz dance class
- Variable system allows for narrow or wide width foot
- Built on a dancer specific high arch last for true fit, comfort and elegance
- High quality material pivot point allows 360 degree movement and enhanced freedom
- This pair of Cow Leather Latin Dance Shoes cushioned heel for maximum shock absorption and comfort
- The breathable air vents insteps and insole fight odors, gives the foot a cool or dry performance
- With perfect air system to continue supporting good air circulation to the feet
- Color: Red & Black
- Material: Cow Leather & Mesh Cloth
- Perforated arch for ventilation and breathability, it is quite flexible and the heel has a synthetic bottom that won't slow you down when it touches the floor during a spin
- Featured a suede sole patches contoured and cushioned for comfort, a power mesh arch, adjustable attached elastic
- Durable outsole provides grip on a variety of surfaces, they are supportive and comfortable and very functional in preventing injury or discomfort
- The unique styling allows this shoe to be worn for ballet, jazz, modern and contemporary
How to Measure Foot:
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
About Ballroom Dancing Shoes
If you're not a dancer, you may think of ballet shoes as the only type of "dance" shoes out there. However, serious dance professionals know that there are shoes available for every type of dance, from tap to jazz to ballroom. Ballroom dance shoes come in a huge variety of styles, each tailored to the specific customs of a particular type of dance.
- All dance shoes, including ballroom dance shoes, are specially designed to support dancers' feet and bodies, absorb shock and allow dancers' feet to move and flex in a manner that is optimal for their style of dance. They are also designed to protect the dance floor and to keep dancers from sliding and skidding.
- There are two main types of ballroom dance shoes, one for each of the main styles of ballroom dancing (Latin and regular ballroom). Both types have suede soles, which provide superior skid protection. They are generally made with fabric uppers, which can be customized to match any costume. Ladies' shoes can have an open or closed toe, depending on the dancer's preference. However, Latin ballroom shoes tend to have higher heels than traditional ones, shifting the dancer's weight onto her toes, which complements specific dance moves in the Latin ballroom style. Additionally, Latin shoes are almost always open toed. There is less variety available in men's shoes, but male dancers can choose between lace-up or non-lacing styles, and heel heights range from one to two inches
- In addition to the two main styles, ladies' practice shoes for ballroom dancing are also available. These come in different heel heights and colors, but are normally much less flashy than competition shoes. They also tend to have a more secure fit, with laces up the front rather than straps or other decorative elements.
- With an unlimited selection of shoes available, dancers should consider their own comfort and personal preferences when choosing a shoe. For instance, shoes with a slightly wider heel may provide more stability for dancers who are less experienced or steady. Shorter men may want to choose a higher-heeled shoe to increase their height. However, competitive dancers must ensure that their shoes meet the requirements set forth by the International DanceSport Federation.
- Women with foot problems such as plantar fascitis, bunions or metatarsalgia should choose their footwear carefully; shoes with heels that are too high or toe boxes that are too narrow can aggravate symptoms. All dancers should make sure their shoes fit properly and do not cause pain or rub blisters
What Is the Proper Latin Dance Dress for Men?
In competitive Latin dance, a man's outfit is simple and is less complicated than a woman's gown, which can include rhinestones, feathers, fringe and more. A man's outfit is constructed with three basic pieces: top, pants and shoes. Each item is specifically designed for optimum dance floor performance.
- Constructed out of stretch mesh, stretch satin, or lycra, it can either be loose or tight fitting. No matter what shape, the material must drape across the torso in a way to show off body movement. Most Latin shirts have dance briefs attached. Latin shirts can come in any color. However, typically used colors for competition are black, white or creme. Some prefer matching their partner's costume color. Shirts can come in different shapes and since they are often custom-made, the mix-and-match options are endless. Options are zip-up, button-up, or a solid top with no openings. They can have a mock turtleneck, V-Neck opening, or collar. Some have cuffs and rhinestones. Another style option is to place a dark vest over a white button-up Latin shirt for a refined look.
- Dance pants are durably constructed to handle hours of practice and competition. They're also made to show off nice leg lines and have no pockets. Dance pants are made from a Poly-Lycra wrinkle-resistant blend, which is a flexible material to allow for better movement. Like dance tops, dance pants are often custom-made to fit their wearer. They usually come in a Latin flared leg with a stitched-in front crease. Options include a tuxedo stripe on the side of the pant, pinstripes, belt loops, or a satin yoke on the back. They're typically made at modest rise, below the navel. They often come in black. However, many dancers have chosen colors to complement or match their partner's attire.
- Men's Latin shoes are specially made to be flexible. Latin shoes can be bought ready-made at specialty stores. These lace-up shoes are typically made out of black leather, have a 1.5"-2" Cuban heel, and have suede soles. Other materials that Latin shoes are made out of are patent or white leather. White leather shoes are conducive for dying different colors.
How to Buy Latin Dance Shoes?
- If you are serious about Latin dancing, then you need to own a pair of good shoes. Many Latin dance moves bring focus to the feet, so you should have a suitable pair of shoes. Manufacturers create numerous shoe styles for both men and women that participate in Latin dance. Read on to learn how to buy Latin dance shoes.
- Find a distributor of Latin dance shoes. You need to either go to a specialty dance shop in your town or order a pair online. Online stores like Step One Dance Shoes have a large selection.
- Choose an open toe shoe for women. Latin dance shoes are basically open- toed sandals. They have strappy heels with typically a cross front design.
- Decide on the length of your heel. The height of your heel depends mostly on the level of your Latin dancing skill. Experts normally opt for a higher heel, while a beginner would be wise to stick with a low heel.
- Add some flair to your shoes. For women's dance shoes, you can choose a shoe with some adornments. Look for shoes that have beading or a fun leopard design.
- Purchase a standard leather shoe for men. Latin dance shoes for men are not as flashy as women's shoes. They are typical leather shoes that have a heel in the back. The heel is known as the Latin heel.
- Practice in the shoes before you make your final purchase. You want to try the shoes on to make sure that they are comfortable and that you can move properly in them.
- 1 x Pair of Womens Dance Shoes
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.85||USD$ 17.68||USD$ 16.51||USD$ 14.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.