Customers Also Bought
- Upper Material: Suede
- Lining Material: Cotton
- Sole Material: Rubber
- Heel Height: 10cm/3.9in
- Front Lift Height: 2cm/0.7in
- The round toe design is very reasonable and you will be quite fashion when wearing this pair of suede women high heels
- This is a women high heels with special details
- The designer women high heels are lightweight and wearable
- Step out in a style as cool and sweet as you are with the fashion high heels
- This pair of high heel boots is made of high quality material for a long time wearing
- A pair of high hells women shoes is always a must for you
- Product measurements were taken using China size 36. Please note that measurements may vary by size
- This pair of women high heel boots has a round toe design, which will add beauty to your feet
- With the round toe design, you will be quite cool and fashion
- Quite suitable for you, this pair of women high heel boots will be your best choice for this winter with the round toe design
- The rubber sole of the high heels is made in special crafts, which is comfortable for you to wear
- These kinds of women shoes are the necessity for your daily life
How to Measure Foot:
How to Measure:
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
Types of Women's Shoes:
- Women's shoes vary in style as much as the women who wear them. It is impossible to name every type of women's shoe, however, there are overall categories the shoes can be placed in. Each category has many different types and styles of shoes within it, and these are suited for every type of woman and circumstance
- In this case, the term "heels" does not refer to every type of shoe that has a heel. Heels generally fall into the pump category, although other shoes are referred to as heels too. Pumps are open on top, with a back and sides. The toes are pointy, round or square. Heels also refer to sling-back pumps, which have a strap that goes around the heel, as opposed to a full back. Open-toe or peep-toe shoes also have high heels. These shoes have a small hole in the toe of the shoe. Wedge shoes have a chunky heel that looks like a wedge and lies flat on the ground
- Flats are shoes with no heels. Flats can be pointy- or round-toed. Though the top is open, they have sides and a back on the shoe. A popular flat shoe is the ballet flat, which has a rounded toe and looks similar to a ballet slipper
- This type of women's shoe includes both dressy and casual open shoes. Sandals are any type of shoes that expose the toes or the majority of the foot, in which the shoe is held on by straps or buckles. Sandals can vary from the most casual type of shoe--the flip-flop--to dressy, formal sandals with heels and other adornments. Though wedge shoes are sometimes categorized as sandals, in stores or online shopping, they usually fall into a category of their own.
- Evening shoes are basically a dressier version of heels or dressy sandals. Evening shoes are often made of satin or leather, and are black, white or metallic in color. They usually have at least a small heel, and they are worn with formal gowns or wedding and bridesmaids' dresses
- Boots are the winter alternative for women's shoes. Boots can be flat and casual, or dressy with heels. They are made of soft suede, leather, fabric or even rubber. There are many different heights of boots. Ankle boots are short, usually only coming to the top of the ankle, and knee-high boots come all the way to the knee. Over-the-knee come up higher. Most boots come to the mid-calf and can be worn over the top or under a pair of pants or jeans
- A pair of running shoes with bright orange accents
- Sneakers or tennis shoes are the most casual type of women's shoe. They generally have rubber soles, and are made from both leather and nylon on the body of the shoe. Sneakers often lace up so they can be tightened or loosened as necessary. There are many different types of sneakers--casual street shoes for walking, running shoes and basketball shoes are only a few of the styles available
Types of High Heel Shoes:
- Off and on for centuries, women have embraced wearing high heel shoes to elongate and show off their shapely legs. Not only do higher heels add height, they cause the calves to flex, giving the legs a fit and leaner look. In recent years, shoe designers have engineered a variety of styles of high heels for fashion and comfort. Even women who prefer jeans and sneakers may want to rock a pair of high heels every now and then for a little extra attention and boost of confidence
History of High Heels
- When Catherine de Medici became engaged to the Duke of Orleans in 1533, she felt uncomfortable with her small stature. She had two-inch high heel shoes made to make her appear taller. The trend caught on, and eventually, high heels were a sign of wealth and higher social standing. Since then, the high heel trend has come and gone, and come back again. With today's wide choice of heel styles, shapes and heights, the high heel appears to have made a solid comeback
- Stilettos are typically the highest of all the heels---sometimes up to eight inches---and they can be difficult to walk in because the heels are thin and provide very little surface for stability. The word "stilettos" means small metal dagger. Good quality stilettos have leather uppers with padded insoles to cushion the balls of the feet. Women in Spain, France and Italy wore what might be considered stilettos in the 16th century. Stilettos are often worn with knee length or shorter dresses, skirts and for the most daring women, shorts
- Standard pumps are generally more practical because they provide stability with a slightly wider and shorter heel. The high heeled pump typically has a two- to three-inch heel, a leather upper and padded insoles for comfort. The earliest high heels resemble today's pump, which is appropriate for business wear, since they add height without throwing the wearer off balance
- The kitten heel is a much shorter heel---between one and one and a half inches high. It meets the shoe at its widest place and curves to a narrower point at the very bottom. Originally called "trainer heels," these shoes were designed in the 1950s to help young girls get used to wearing high heels. High-quality kitten heels typically have leather uppers and are worn by women who like the look of heels but prefer something shorter than the stiletto or standard pump heel height. They can be worn with most styles of clothing
- Wedges are the easiest to walk on because there is more surface touching the ground. Italian shoe designer made the wedge heel in the mid 1930s so women could walk with more ease. The wedge heel can be made of any number of materials, including leather, jute or acrylic. Wedge heels are worn with dresses, skirts, slacks or shorts
Considerations in Choosing and Wearing High Heels
- Before purchasing a pair of high heels, try them on and walk around the store to get a feel for fit and ease of walking. Smaller feet will have a more difficult time with the highest heels because of the angle of the incline and amount of force on the ball of the foot. If a shoe's heels are higher than two inches, limit the amount of time spent on your feet while wearing them. It's always a good idea to have a pair of shorter heel shoes to change into in case the discomfort becomes unbearable
Dangers and Warnings
- High heels cause an unnatural distribution of weight on the ball of the foot, which can throw the foot and the rest of the body out of alignment and cause calluses, stress fractures and knee problems. High heel shoes may be one of the causes of Morton's neuroma, a noncancerous thickening of nerve tissue on the ball of the foot between the third and fourth toes. High heel shoes are also not as stable as a lower heels due to the smaller base. This can cause tripping or falling
- 1 x Pair of Womens High Heel Boots
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.60||USD$ 10.85||USD$ 10.10||USD$ 9.10|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.