Customers Also Bought
- Made of high quality aluminiun alloy, PU and plastic material, this makeup case is durable enough for long time use
- With delicate design and exquisite workmanship, this makeup case can collect your small items together
- Stylish appearance makes this large makeup case a beautiful home decor on your dresser
- With elegant appearance and compact design, this large makeup case looks characteristic and unique
- This cheap makeup case can help you keep your cosmetics tidy
- The makeup case is practical to tuck away your jewelry and small treasures
- An essential assistant for fashionable girls and ladies
- Surface Material: Aluminium Alloy & PU
- Lining Material: Plastic
- Size: 32.0 x 19.0 x 22.0cm/12.6 x 7.5 x 8.7in(L x W x H)
- It is a must for your dresser decoration, which is generous and stylish
- With this practical makeup case, you won't be bored by looking for your all kinds of toiletries
- The exquisite workmanship, elegant appearance and compact design make this makeup case attractive
- This makeup case has many small cases for you to put your small things by category
- The inner of this excellent makeup case has high quality and is quite stylish as well
How to Keep a Clean Makeup Kit:
- Wearing makeup is a luxury and a blessing for women. However, a dirty or disorganized kit will hamper your efforts. Having a clean, well-organized makeup kit helps you complete your beauty routine in an efficient and professional way. You can feel fortunate and well-deserving as you head out the door knowing you are well-groomed and made up properly
- Use a tray for your makeup kit with compartments for storing different types of makeup items. Have one section designated for liquid foundation bottles and another for compacts, blushes, and eye shadows. Keep your eyebrow pencils, eyeliners, and mascaras together and your lipsticks in a separate compartment of your makeup tray. Have a separate area for brushes and keep your nail polishes separated from makeup
- Close each container tightly after each use, and place it back in the proper compartment. Avoid letting it sit out until later, as this can keep you from maintaining your makeup kit effectively
- Wipe down each item periodically, along with the kit itself. Use a paper towel and water to remove residue from the bottle throats before replacing their caps. Wipe down your pencils and lipsticks and other items in the same fashion, keeping them clean for their next use. Use a very gentle soap, such as baby shampoo, to wash your brushes
- A clean makeup kit will allow for a fresh makeup look. Hemera Technologies/AbleStock.com/Getty Images
- Place the separated items in individual baggies or pouches when you travel. Bring your tray and reorganize your makeup kit once you arrive
How to Put Together a Makeup Kit:
- Buy a makeup bag or case. If you have a lot of makeup, getting a makeup case with separate compartments is a good idea. This will make it easier for you to organize your makeup. Make sure that the makeup bag or case you buy is big enough for all of your makeup
- Decide on your basic makeup look. This will determine what items you need to put in your makeup kit
- Gather all of your makeup. Make sure that you have concealer, foundation, blush or bronzer, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, brow pencils, lip liner, lip gloss, lip stick and powder
- Figure out what applicators, brushes and accessories you need in your makeup kit. An eyelash curler, pencil sharpener and brow brush are all items to consider
- Find a mirror. Your makeup bag may have a mirror. If it does, make sure that it is large enough for you to see your entire face. Consider getting a stand for your mirror
- Throw in some baby wipes. This will make cleaning your hands easy if you put makeup on in the car, on the bus or anywhere else without a sink
- Add a travel toothbrush, toothpaste and dental floss. A pearly white smile makes your makeup look better
- 1 x Makeup Case
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.40||USD$ 19.01||USD$ 18.62||USD$ 18.11|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?