Customers Also Bought
- Made of high quality material that makes this women swimwear durable and have good elasticity
- Unique women swimwear design will make your hip become more warped
- Exquisite work can show your plump bust shape perfectly and make you sexier
- This monokini swimwear creates a slimming effect
- This sexy women swimwear can absorb sweat and let the skin breathe
- It ensures your safety, whether you are playing beach volleyball or swimming
- Color: Black
This sexy women swimwear can make you more charming that you will become a super star among people
This black sexy women swimwear can make your breast look fullness
The women swimwear has a good design that make your hip sexy
This snake on the monokini swimwear can make you have a exotic feeling
It can make you more enchanting when you wear it in the beach
Size in Detail:
80A, 80B, 85A
How to Select a Women's Swimsuit?
- Take stock of your body type. Whether you are pear shaped, apple shaped, heavy on top, boy shaped, flat chested or short waisted, you need to know, so that you can look for the appropriate swimsuit. If you can't look at your body honestly, you won't be able to maximize your assets and minimize your figure flaws
- Pick a top that works with your bust size. Large busts can be minimized by wearing supportive halter-top suits in solid colors. Conversely, patterned or ruffled-bandeau tops or padded-bikini tops can give the illusion of fullness to a small chest
- Choose the right bottom for your rear. If you have a large rear, you can either cover it up with a skirted bottom or boy shorts, or you can draw attention away from it by wearing a patterned top. Perfect backsides are accentuated by the low rise and string bottoms
- Select bikinis that allow you to mix and match tops and bottoms. Many women are shaped differently on the top and the bottom, and these suits allow you to get the proper fit everywhere. Some makers even let you interchange solids and patterns, so you can choose where you want the eye drawn to on your body
- Opt for a one-piece suit or tankini to camouflage a flabby middle. You can find suits with a little extra tightness around the tummy for shaping your waist
- Bite the bullet and try on swimsuits. The best way to determine whether a swimsuit is right for you is to see it on your own body. If you don't like looking at yourself in the swimsuit, odds are other people won't either
- Select a swimsuit in which you can jump around. Some women's swimsuits are not built for action, and the slightest movement can cause a wardrobe malfunction. A trial run can help prevent embarrassment
- Swimsuits have changed since the early 1900s
- Before the 1800s, swimsuits were uncommon. Images from earlier times show that most people swam in the nude or simply in their undergarments. In the 1800s in England and America, bathing suits evolved from everyday wear. Men wore suits somewhat like abbreviated long johns, while women wore special bathing dresses that didn't become transparent when they were wet.
- In the early 1900s, bathing suits became somewhat more abbreviated, but still covered most of the torso and legs down to mid-thigh. Throughout the twentieth century, swimsuits evolved to show more and more skin, and bikinis were introduced in the late 1940s. Since the 1970s, some swim wear has become even smaller, including thongs for women and very small briefs for men, though more modest swim wear is still available as well
- For men and women alike, the basic choices for swimsuits come down to serious swim wear for competitive swimming or casual suits for the beach or sunbathing. Athletic swim wear is somewhat less prone to fashion influences and is tailored for comfort and speed
- Casual swimsuits for men come in two main types: swim trunks or briefs. Swim trunks are still the most common for men, and resemble a typical pair of shorts. They come in materials that don't turn transparent when wet and often have mesh inserts. Swimming briefs are smaller, show more skin and are often the choice for competitive swimmers
- Swimsuits for women and girls come in a wider variety of styles. The main choices are one-piece or two piece, but there are many variations on both. One-piece bathing suits can be strapless or have halter straps. They can reveal a lot of the back or having plunging necklines. A tank swimsuit can have a small ruffly skirt attached as well
- A two-piece swimsuit that leaves the midriff bare is a bikini. A string bikini has very thin string-like straps around the neck and at the hips. A two-piece swimsuit that includes a top that covers the belly is sometimes called a "tankini"--a cross between a tank suit and a bikini
- Casual swim wear is made for frolics at the beach or sunbathing in the back yard. Swimsuits for casual wear are often not as sturdy as swim wear made for athletics. Athletic swimsuits are are usually streamlined and sleek, with no ruffles or special ornaments that would slow a swimmer down. Athletic swimsuits for both men and women are tailored to be close-fitting so they create less drag in the water
- Choices in swimsuit styles for men are somewhat limited. Many men opt for standard swim trunks. Competitive swimmers or casual sun-bathers who want to show off their physiques may wear smaller briefs
- For women, swimsuit choices are quite varied. After deciding whether she wants a suit for serious exercise or simply for casual wear, a woman's next consideration is often finding a swimsuit that flatters her body type. Some women like to show off their flat stomachs in a bikini. Other women might choose high-necked one-piece suits with a swim skirt to cover up more flesh for modesty.
- Each body type is flattered by different shapes and patterns in a swimsuit. Women who are bottom heavy might do better with high-cut thigh openings rather than trying to cover up with a swim skirt. They can bring attention upward by wearing a dark color on the bottom and a splash of bright color near the neck. Women who are small chested can often pull off bikini tops quite well. Large-chested women need suits with good support in the form of a built-in bra. Women with round bellies will get a more streamlined look from deep V-necks and vertical stripes or piping
- One main feature to consider when choosing a swimsuit is the type of material. If you'll swim often in a pool, you might want to look for a suit made from chlorine-resistant material. If you want to minimize your tan lines, you can look for a suit made from "tan-thru" fabric. If you're a serious competitive swimmer or swim often for fitness, you may want to look for suits made from slick, low-drag material
- 1 x Women's Swimwear
Spec Condition New Type Women's Swimwear Color Black Features Features Made of high quality material that makes this women swimwear durable and have good elasticity
Unique women swimwear design will make your hip become more warped
Packaging Package Included 1 x Women's Swimwear
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.76||USD$ 16.64||USD$ 15.51||USD$ 14.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.