Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Women's Swimwear Color Black Features Features Made of high quality material that makes this women swimwear durable and have good elasticity
Unique women swimwear design will make your hip become more warped
Packaging Package Included 1 x Women's Swimwear
- Made of high quality material that makes this women swimwear durable and have good elasticity
- Unique women swimwear design will make your hip become more warped
- Exquisite work can show your plump bust shape perfectly and make you sexier
- This monokini swimwear creates a slimming effect
- This sexy women swimwear can absorb sweat and let the skin breathe
- It ensures your safety, whether you are playing beach volleyball or swimming
- Color: Black
This sexy women swimwear can make you more charming that you will become a super star among people
This black sexy women swimwear can make your breast look fullness
The women swimwear has a good design that make your hip sexy
This snake on the monokini swimwear can make you have a exotic feeling
It can make you more enchanting when you wear it in the beach
Size in Detail:
80A, 80B, 85A
How to Select a Women's Swimsuit?
- Take stock of your body type. Whether you are pear shaped, apple shaped, heavy on top, boy shaped, flat chested or short waisted, you need to know, so that you can look for the appropriate swimsuit. If you can't look at your body honestly, you won't be able to maximize your assets and minimize your figure flaws
- Pick a top that works with your bust size. Large busts can be minimized by wearing supportive halter-top suits in solid colors. Conversely, patterned or ruffled-bandeau tops or padded-bikini tops can give the illusion of fullness to a small chest
- Choose the right bottom for your rear. If you have a large rear, you can either cover it up with a skirted bottom or boy shorts, or you can draw attention away from it by wearing a patterned top. Perfect backsides are accentuated by the low rise and string bottoms
- Select bikinis that allow you to mix and match tops and bottoms. Many women are shaped differently on the top and the bottom, and these suits allow you to get the proper fit everywhere. Some makers even let you interchange solids and patterns, so you can choose where you want the eye drawn to on your body
- Opt for a one-piece suit or tankini to camouflage a flabby middle. You can find suits with a little extra tightness around the tummy for shaping your waist
- Bite the bullet and try on swimsuits. The best way to determine whether a swimsuit is right for you is to see it on your own body. If you don't like looking at yourself in the swimsuit, odds are other people won't either
- Select a swimsuit in which you can jump around. Some women's swimsuits are not built for action, and the slightest movement can cause a wardrobe malfunction. A trial run can help prevent embarrassment
- Swimsuits have changed since the early 1900s
- Before the 1800s, swimsuits were uncommon. Images from earlier times show that most people swam in the nude or simply in their undergarments. In the 1800s in England and America, bathing suits evolved from everyday wear. Men wore suits somewhat like abbreviated long johns, while women wore special bathing dresses that didn't become transparent when they were wet.
- In the early 1900s, bathing suits became somewhat more abbreviated, but still covered most of the torso and legs down to mid-thigh. Throughout the twentieth century, swimsuits evolved to show more and more skin, and bikinis were introduced in the late 1940s. Since the 1970s, some swim wear has become even smaller, including thongs for women and very small briefs for men, though more modest swim wear is still available as well
- For men and women alike, the basic choices for swimsuits come down to serious swim wear for competitive swimming or casual suits for the beach or sunbathing. Athletic swim wear is somewhat less prone to fashion influences and is tailored for comfort and speed
- Casual swimsuits for men come in two main types: swim trunks or briefs. Swim trunks are still the most common for men, and resemble a typical pair of shorts. They come in materials that don't turn transparent when wet and often have mesh inserts. Swimming briefs are smaller, show more skin and are often the choice for competitive swimmers
- Swimsuits for women and girls come in a wider variety of styles. The main choices are one-piece or two piece, but there are many variations on both. One-piece bathing suits can be strapless or have halter straps. They can reveal a lot of the back or having plunging necklines. A tank swimsuit can have a small ruffly skirt attached as well
- A two-piece swimsuit that leaves the midriff bare is a bikini. A string bikini has very thin string-like straps around the neck and at the hips. A two-piece swimsuit that includes a top that covers the belly is sometimes called a "tankini"--a cross between a tank suit and a bikini
- Casual swim wear is made for frolics at the beach or sunbathing in the back yard. Swimsuits for casual wear are often not as sturdy as swim wear made for athletics. Athletic swimsuits are are usually streamlined and sleek, with no ruffles or special ornaments that would slow a swimmer down. Athletic swimsuits for both men and women are tailored to be close-fitting so they create less drag in the water
- Choices in swimsuit styles for men are somewhat limited. Many men opt for standard swim trunks. Competitive swimmers or casual sun-bathers who want to show off their physiques may wear smaller briefs
- For women, swimsuit choices are quite varied. After deciding whether she wants a suit for serious exercise or simply for casual wear, a woman's next consideration is often finding a swimsuit that flatters her body type. Some women like to show off their flat stomachs in a bikini. Other women might choose high-necked one-piece suits with a swim skirt to cover up more flesh for modesty.
- Each body type is flattered by different shapes and patterns in a swimsuit. Women who are bottom heavy might do better with high-cut thigh openings rather than trying to cover up with a swim skirt. They can bring attention upward by wearing a dark color on the bottom and a splash of bright color near the neck. Women who are small chested can often pull off bikini tops quite well. Large-chested women need suits with good support in the form of a built-in bra. Women with round bellies will get a more streamlined look from deep V-necks and vertical stripes or piping
- One main feature to consider when choosing a swimsuit is the type of material. If you'll swim often in a pool, you might want to look for a suit made from chlorine-resistant material. If you want to minimize your tan lines, you can look for a suit made from "tan-thru" fabric. If you're a serious competitive swimmer or swim often for fitness, you may want to look for suits made from slick, low-drag material
- 1 x Women's Swimwear
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.84||USD$ 16.73||USD$ 15.62||USD$ 14.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.