Customers Also Bought
- Advanced movement of this square dial wrist watch provides you with the exact time
- The square watch is manufactured with exquisite high finishing
- Show your good taste with this stylish women watch
- This women watch makes your schedule and date never early or late
- This wrist watch is suitable for various kinds of occasions
- This contemporary styling with advanced technique fashion watch is really worthy to own
- Band Color: Silver
- Dial Color: Purple
- The dial of this women watch is purple which is so attractive
- This square dial watch is your personal assistant in your daily life
- Nice appearance of this fashion watch will attract your eyes quickly
- The Arabic numeral on the dial of the beautiful watch can help you to read the time
- This kind of square dial watch will be a good decoration for you
How to Wear a Wristwatch:
- Choose a wrist to wear your watch. Wrist watches can be worn on the right wrist or the left; the choice is purely personal. Traditionally, watches are worn on the left wrist. This could be because, since many people are right handed, it was easier to adjust the time using the dial located on the right of the watch
- Place the watch on your wrist so that the number six on the watch face is closest to your thumb. Do this before actually strapping the watch on. This step ensures the watch is facing the proper direction and that you will be able to easily read the watch once strapped on
- Put the watch on. For a strap style that adjusts to your wrist, feed one end of the strap though the buckle and insert the retainer pin in a hole, like putting on a belt, so it feels comfortable on your wrist. Ensure the watch fits onto your wrist so that the watch is neither too tight (so as to cut off blood circulation) or too loose (so to fall over your wrist and onto your hand, possibly coming off completely). Watches with stretchy bands go around the hand onto the wrist. Clasp-style watches require catching the clasp with the opposing ring and snapping the clasp shut to secure the watch
- Report to your local jewelry store for a proper fitting. Jewelry store personnel are experts at fitting watches. This step is likely to be required if the watch you are wearing has metal links because such watches require special tools to remove links in order to fit the watch properly. Jewelry store personnel are also equipped to fix leather or rubber strap watches should those watch straps break
How to Clean a Watch Face:
Even if you don't lead a messy life, your watch face can quickly become dirty with oil and dust from everyday surroundings. Luckily, you can clean a watch face by simply applying a small amount of cleaner to a cloth and gently rubbing. For extremely dirty or damaged watches, take them to a professional to prevent further damage to the watch face.
- Remove the band from the watch face if possible. Some watch bands contain are made from materials that should not get wet. If it's not removable, be careful to avoid getting water or cleaner on the watch band
- Apply a small amount of rubbing alcohol to a clean cloth. Rub the surface of the watch face with the dampened section of the cloth in a circular motion. This will ensure that no scratches are formed
- Use jewelry cleaner on watch faces that have expensive metals such as gold or platinum. Jewelry cleaner is formulated to safely clean these metals. Apply a small amount of the cleaner to a cotton cloth and apply in a circular motion
- Re-attach the band to the watch face and place it in a well ventilated, warm room. Allow it to sit for two to four hours to ensure all of the moisture is removed
- Use a clean cloth to dry the watch face if it is needed immediately. Ensure that you dry the watch thoroughly, as excess moisture can cause mildew, or in some cases rust. Clean your watch face once every month for best results
- 1 x Women's Watch
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.57||USD$ 5.24||USD$ 4.92||USD$ 4.49|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?