Customers Also Bought
- Wool Knitting Yarn is easy to clean and easy to use, durable and light weight
- Wool Knitting Yarn is made of high quality and durable material
- Wool Knitting Yarn is soft, durable and no fading
- This Discount Knitting Yarn would be great for a lacy scarf or small shawl, with plenty of yardage in each skein
- You can feel comfortable and soft whenever you touch Soft Wool Yarn
- Suitable for 10-11 Needles
- Material: 21% Plant Fiber & 70% Cashmere & 9% Beslen
- This Discount Knitting Yarn would be great for a lacy scarf or small shawl, with plenty of yardage in each skein
- Wool Knitting Yarn is made of high quality and durable material. Wool Knitting Yarn is soft, durable and no fading
- Wool Knitting Yarn is easy to clean and easy to use, durable and light weight. You can feel comfortable and soft whenever you touch Soft Wool Yarn
How to Choose Knitting Yarn:
- Read your knitting project's pattern to see what gauge yarn it requires. The gauge is the number of stitches and rows in four square inches and directly relates to the size of knitting needles the project uses
- Feel the difference between synthetic and natural fibers. Synthetic yarn is what you typically find in craft and discount stores. It's cheap, but can create some beautiful projects. Beginners usually start out with synthetic yarn, but once they're introduced to natural fiber yarn, like wool, cotton and silk, they rarely go back. Natural fibers are more expensive, but feel softer and have a much richer and cozy look to them
- Select a yarn that the store has enough of in order to complete your project. If you fall in love with a clearance skein, either find a small project that only uses one skein of yarn or force yourself to walk away. If you allow yourself to purchase small increments of yarn, your supply soon gets out of hand at home and you suddenly have a hodge podge of mixed yarns that don't coordinate
- Consider the needs of the person who receives the project. For instance, if a baby is to receive a knitted baby blanket, the blanket must be made with baby yarn because it's softer than other yarns and doesn't pill or stretch like others. It's also important to use the pattern's needle suggestion in combination with the right yarn to be sure that your loops are big enough that baby's fingers don't get stuck in them, but small enough that it's still safe
- Purchase all the yarn your project requires at the same time. One mistake that beginners often make is they buy one skein of yarn at a time in order to lessen the impact of the yarn's cost. The problem with this is that yarns are made in different dye lots, so even though you bought a skein Magnificent Marmalade on Monday, and then went back for another skein of the exact same color and brand, you may not get the exact same color
How to Spin Knitting Yarn:
- Tie a length of commercial yarn to your drop spindle. You want the yarn to be at least 12 inches long so it will have room to tie to your spindle and hang off the top a little bit. This yarn is known as your leader, and it will help you start spinning your own yarn from fibers.
- For a top-whorl spindle (where the whorl or disc is near the hook), tie the commercial yarn in a knot under the whorl and bring it up and over the whorl, catching it on the hook. For a bottom-whorl spindle, tie the knot above the whorl and wind it up the length of the shaft, then catch it on the hook
- Fluff out the end of your leader yarn to separate the fibers. This is how you will latch the leader yarn onto your working fiber in order to start spinning the yarn
- Wrap a length of your fiber around your non-dominant wrist; pull some of it down into the palm of your hand. Bring the leader yarn up into this hand and pinch it together with a tuft of your wool. Use your dominant hand to spin the spindle clockwise; as the twist from the spindle winds up the leader yarn it will catch onto the fiber and twist it into yarn
- Draft out more wool by pulling a few fibers at a time and letting them catch onto the twisting yarn. Hold the rest of the fiber securely in your non-dominant hand, and use your dominant hand to continue to turn the spindle clockwise and pinch the yarn as it twists to help it stay even in its size
- Stop the spindle in your lap once you have a fairly long length of yarn from your spinning, and wrap the yarn in a cone shape onto your spindle shaft. Then continue to draft and spin until you have used all of your fiber
- Take the yarn off the spindle and wind it into a longer skein around your forearm (from your palm to your elbow and back around again). Tie this skein in two places with a scrap piece of yarn to keep it from unwinding, and soak it in warm water mixed with a mild shampoo for approximately 30 minutes. Hang it up to dry over a coat hanger; if it twists on itself too much, weight it down by hanging another hanger off the loop. When dry, it will be ready to use
How to Add New Yarn When Knitting:
- Make the transition between the old yarn and the new yarn at an edge or side seam unless your knitting project will have exposed edges (such as a scarf). In this case, make the transition approximately three stitches in from the edge. Leave yarn tails with both the old and new yarn of at least 6 inches long
- Hold the old and new yarns together as if they are one strand. Knit one stitch using both strands together
- Release the tails of each yarn and continue knitting your stitches using the new yarn only
- Continue knitting through this row and start knitting the next row. When you come to the point where you made the transition between old and new yarns, pull the tails gently to slightly tighten the knitting stitches
- Weave the old and new yarn tails into your knitting stitches to conceal them after you finish your knitting project. Thread the yarn needle with the old yarn tail and insert the yarn needle in and out of the knitting stitches for approximately 3 inches. Trim off the excess yarn at this point. Repeat with the new yarn tail
- 1 x 50g Comfortable Knitting Cashmere Wool Yarn
General Model 16500 Brand Sanli Spec Condition New Type Cashmere Wool Yarn Washable Yes Color Beige Material 21% Plant Fiber & 70% Cashmere & 9% Beslen Features Features Easy to clean and easy to use, durable and light weight
It is made of high quality and durable material
Soft, durable and no fading
This would be great for a lacy scarf or small shawl, with plenty of yardage in each skein
You can feel comfortable and soft whenever you touch it
Packaging Package Included 1 x 50g Comfortable Knitting Cashmere Wool Yarn
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.03||USD$ 5.79||USD$ 5.55||USD$ 5.23||USD$ 5.23|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.